Here's my new house!

Hey guys!

Sorry for the looooonnng delay, been setting up my house and focusing on my enrollment which STILL is uncertain. Hopefully I get to do the two subjects I really want to :)

Anyway, here are the pictures of the setting up of mine and Carmen's apartment. We've been going to "the City" a lot because of that, but hopefully after this we won't spend so much :) Hopefully! And oh, I've found the Catholic church. Mum told me it's fine not to go to church for 5 months if it's far but I still find it weird not going church on the weekends, it's like, something's missing you know.

Here are the pictures to tell you more, I can be boring sometimes, I know.


Carmen and I bought the Kettle for 15dollars at CashConverters

Stove and Food :)


My bedsheet to keep reminded me of that naughty boy!

Awesome heater/ lighter!



Maggi! But they call it (sounds like) May-Ji/ May-G. Even in commercials!


To those who don't know, Australia banned plastic bags so we'd have to carry our own bags.

We are living, literally, infront of the road.


Mugs







More pictures on Facebook!
Hugs & Kisses,
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

Bonnie said…
Wow, they banned plastic bags there? Cool! I think if in Malaysia, I guess past of them cannot live w/o plastic bags..
Jacqkie Rowena said…
Bonnie: hehe I know, plastic bags are like used everywhere. But it's good that they banned plastic bags here they're thinking long term :)

Popular posts from this blog

Family road trip and back to Kundasang

Tip of Borneo - Simpang Mengayau, Kudat

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks