Skip to main content

Johnnie Walker's Black Circuit Lounge @ The Palace of the Golden Horses

Being in this industry, you'd get invited to all sorts of events and parties. Alcohol-related events being one of them. The office gets the invite for it all the time, so if my time and that event's time permits I usually don't hesitate in saying yes;cause it's like a free hangout and almost all my close friends like casual drinking so what I'd do is that I'd invite them to meet up with me! :)

This time's lucky invite goes to, Daren :) It was at The Palace of the Golden Horses, Mines. Huge crowd lining up to get in, the people right before us didn't manage to get in though - due to some registration complication. And we got ourselves a Johnnie Walker brooch! :) Nice.

Thank you classy;

Didn't wear anything fancy that night, just put on something from the wardrobe.
SimonSeow and me.

Went to the lounge party with Angie and KohBeng. The premier taxi initially conned Angie, so we had to call another cab for it. That whole calling and waiting on the line thing took us nearly an hour to actually grab hold a cab. Then we told ourselves, 'let's make the wait worth it!!!'.
Well, we kinda did la..

JW is an awesome black label. Tastes good with anything, and almost a classy gulp when you're in a party too. Glad I brought DarenBaby cause we had a really good time that night :)

Check out the massive crowd before the entrance!

Thanks JW, but your chocolates stole my heart!!! They were tha bomb. I was looking for the girl serving the chocolates throughout the night!


'Till next Black Circuit Lounge!

Love & peace,
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to