Skip to main content

Fake Tattoos awesome also mah

Listening to Leonard Cohen - Suzanne

I'm feeling abit melancholy at the moment, hence the music selection. My honey is an hour away from me, cousins reaching late, family - ah, I don't even know how to describe how much I've missed the giggles, and dimples carved on my beautiful sister's face everytime I grab her boobs. Yes, I do that only, only to see her laugh.

As you can see from the picture, I have a temporary tattoo on my left ankle which I weally like. My sister and I did the temporary tattoo about a week ago and it only costed RM6 each. It's pretty isn't it :) Give us a break, we were on holiday! She was quite worried of getting caught (since she's a prefect) in school, but I think by now the temporary tattoo would be washed off. She's so adorable!


Okay I just had a lightbulb moment - why do they call the prefects, prefects? Does the word prefect resemble, perfects - therefore, the prefects are supposedly to be perfect in all way?

Quite the dumb blonde momentlah, but ngam isn't it? Or is it like too freaking late for me to discover about this?

Had one of the most unproductive day today. Went for the office for the interview only to find out that it's postponed till next monday. So I stoned from 11am till now. By stoning I mean, sleeping and watching TV. Okay, coolios with that I get to have the weekend for meself since honey bunny is in Kampung with his family after I abducted him for Sabah the past 3 weeks. I get it, I get it my turn to miss him now :)

Oh, I so need to share with you guys what my christmas presents are! They're so awesome and the most sweetest ever from my sister and sweetheart! I did, seriously really did told him that I'm probably the least materialistic person on earth, he still bought me about gazillions of stuffs! I was so pissed off! I wanted to marah him then and there, but couldn't because he was too sweet, because according to him he saved his money for xmas presents *sob sob*.

He bought me an Elianto Make-Up set - he hand-picked all the makeup colours! (take note that he knows zero bejeebers about makeup) and the gorgeous Elianto Make-up bag. The Peace sign necklace sign from Forever 21, that I wanted so much. A face-cream which was quite random, but I still love it. Oh the last and seriously not the least, a present which was exact same thing that was bought by my sister!

He said he visited so many places, hours and hours after that, to finally be able to find that thing! As for my sister, oh sweet sister, she called my cousin up who's in KL at the moment to look for that particular thing; and told me that my cousin had to go to so many stores as well - waited for an hour to finally get her hands on that thing. What is it, it's a book!

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button by F. Scott Fitzgerald!

I was deeply touched by both of them, for taking notice of these little details. :'( Mummy bought me a gorgeous handbag (taking notice that the current handbag's zipper is broken). Sweetheart's mum gave me a collection of Mark's & Spencer's Shower Cream - omg, my cousins bought me books, another cousin bought me a hairy green phone keychain and well, well, sweetheart's youngest brother Nolen bought me a Shrek pop-up and Spongebob Squarepant's book!

Good golly, these xmas presents are symbols of love, which I believe none of them needed to show it through these gifts. Since they did, and were so thoughtful, I feel so loved and touched :)

I sound so much better now kan? Hehe, okay going off to watch The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants! XOXOX


Love,
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.