Skip to main content

Reporting from office

Jason Mraz & Colbie Cailliat- Lucky

You know what I really want to do now people? Sleep now and wake up at 12pm tomorrow, and then eat lunch and then go back and sleep, and then wake up at 12am again. Gosh, that would be suuweet (imagining myself watching endless of movies at home) and meant for rich kids. I'm so tired nowadays, I'm wondering what in God's name am I doing waking up so early in the morning dragging myself to work everyday.

People, why do you like doing this?! Why?! Why?!

Working sucks, and I'm not saying this in referral to my work now, I'm just saying this because everyone I know working now, hates working. Gosh, the fact that you don't have semester breaks, with responsibility as high as your hopes of not working ever in your life, and even if working means there are lesser things to do, there is just no end to it. I wish I was born filthy rich, damn it.

I'm blogging now from my respective desk while listening to some music, and this is probably among the few times that I'm not breaking a sweat trying to think of what to write. Okay, erase that off. I cant sweat here, because I'm freezing now, all times actually, and caught millions of froze bites. My elbow hurts, my kneecap hurts. Help! This is a literal definition of work is pain.

I just got back from lunch, and this is a continuation from what nonsense I wrote few paragraphs up. Ergh, I cant seem to write anything right now without backspacing everything I'm not supposed to write. Eee, geramnya. On a happier note, sweets' family have been treating me very nice. It feels good that even when my family's not around, someone else's family- sweets' especially- welcomed me so well, I feel touched & blessed. It keeps me grounded, because to me familial unit is one in a million, and believe it or not, your family are the ones that you can really be yourself with, especially if you've grown with them.

I need a car. I told my mum about it, and I'm not talking about needing a car because I want too, trust me, if I have the choice I'd rather not drive. But it's more towards the hassle I have to go through when I have events and baby's shoulder. So *cross fingers* I hope there's good news for this.

"Lucky I'm in love with my best friend, Lucky I have been to where I have been, Lucky to be coming home again, I'm Lucky we're in love every way, Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed, Lucky to be coming home someday, "

Love,
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.