Skip to main content

Not nice to meet you.

..and I thought I was ignorant.

some people are just unforgivable when it comes to their ignorance. It's frustrating to know that after all that i'm still like that bug on the wall. dude, are you serious? What about the rest? Are you seriously like blind and deaf when you're talking to these people? I suggest the next time you talk to other people the least you could do is pretend you know them, or maybe write down their name on a piece of paper. Seriously. That pisses me off. After all that we've gone through, you do what you do best again: ignore. Enjoy your temporary wind-breeze when all those ants behind you carried you all along.

I'm not surprise if you dont make it far or maybe, disliked by your colleagues that knows you're oh-so-fake. I forgave you that's for sure, I guess you just need to hit it rock-bottom.

On a lighter note.

Things I should really-really internalize in my brain:

a) Hand-cuff your hands and get away from the computer and books for a-while you minx!
b) It’s going to be over soon. Just 3 more days, baby, 3 more days.
c) Stop being so emotional when you’re watching those Raya advertisements will you?!
d) Remember to buy that thing you were looking just now.
e)…and clothes for internship. VERY IMPORTANT.
f) Better fix your communication skills, because if not, you’ll look like a bimbo gurl. It's not funny!
g) Stop saying “Huh?” /“What did you say?” /“Apa?” /“What?” or anything alike because you’re irritating the hell out of everyone! Just put on a smile if you’re not sure what they are saying after three times of them repeating it! (slaps head)
h) …not during internship though. Please ask when you have to!
i) Do not fall asleep when you’re watching a musical. And that means the movie Hairspray when you're going to watch it with your sister in KK. *shakes-head*
j) Stop judging people who judges other people. You can join their club then- if that's the case.
k) Raya is all about the gathering- not about your baby cousins that you can practically throw in the air and chase around!
l) …it’s not about the food either. :( *Gathering Jacqkie- Gathering*
m) Just in case you forgot. Family first, then friends.
n) I'm hotter than I think I am? *makes weird-out face*
o) Get the Lisa Loeb glasses if you like it so much.

Oh, keep it coming yo-keep it coming! :D

Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.