Skip to main content

that naughty side

I am a party girl.

I have a low profile in college. I dont say much, dont act much and dont move around much.

I would stay around in the library, looking for useful and important books for classes, i'm a comp freak at times, and i would jot down all the notes in class, and try hard to stay awake for lectures. I must say i'm abit of a nerd in college. Or should i say during daytime. I spend my days thinking about alot of things from my transportation today to the dinner i'm supposed to cook. Most of my friends classify me as the SERIOUS bee.

I have so many things to figure out, that sometimes i would be in a blur mode which is very very annoying at times where i had to ask people to repeat themselves when they talk to me or make it very clearly what they're trying to say. I'm the last person you'd like to bump or chill out with during the day.

I have nothing to say! i space out most of the time or in worst cases, i would take out my notes in front of a 'chilling out session' and read them too kill time. *Nods head* I KNOW. a very sad case right?

During the weekends or weekdays, i'm talking about every night of the week here people, when people especially my close friends and cousins go out, I would be in their speed dial. They call me for clubs, bars and pubs especially during the weekends and saying NO to clubs is NOT me according to them.

When i'm in the club, i dont wait for you to say HI, i would go up to you and pretend you're a very close friend of mine, I dont wait for people to drag me to the dancefloor i GO myself, i rolled my eyes to those who stare, i would flirt with every random cute guy, when they like me, i would ignore them, and let them chase me for the night, i'd give my numbers if they asked me, i'd say yes to every drink that was bought for me, i'm a sexy biatch and most importantly i'm the most confident girl for the night, even all the Liang Mois would look at me with "who's that girl?" expression. I'm not kidding. That's how different i am when i party. I just shut down my tired mind when i party and partying is all that's left in my head. I drink carelessly and made a total embarassment of myself in front those i party with sometimes.

And all these coming from a girl who barely says anything bad or even make eye contacts to any boy in college or the mall most of the times?

The next day, i would wake up regretting giving away my numbers to all those guys. Eventhough they're some rich engineers with good bod. I never wanted to look for guys in bars, it's the last place for me to find them there. I'd be thinking twice even if they only want to make friends with me, because i know no one wants just that. HAVING FUN with "them" on the other hand is just what i want that night. no physicals please dont get me wrong.

So now you know that i'm two totally different creature day/ night, party and serious time. I know it sounds normal but trust me, it's not if you KNOW the real me.

Cousin 1: wah, you can party girl! Lawala.
Cousin 2: yabah, kalau sama kami di rumah Kuai-Kuai seja. Tida bising pun.
Me: ehe. Just having fun.
Cousin 3: FUN?? that's naughtyla, girl.
Me: time party seja bah.
Cousin 1: yalah tuh, macam la kami mau pecaya!
Me: *thinking, BUT IT IS!*

Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Heart of Borneo - The lost world of Bario

A few months ago, I wanted to set out on a rugged Borneo trip which would encompass the east coast of Sabah - from Tawau, Lahad Datu to Sarawak's Bario. This came with a graphic plan of having to camp in the forest and sleep in the bus for a 12 hours treacherous ride. Initially my goal was very simple.  To do a Borneo trip.