Skip to main content

girl in a crowd

I used to hate bus rides going back home, it's tiring i know. But, nowadays i Love it more than ever. I took the Redzuan bus back home last semester and quietly enjoyed it. Now too.

For your information, no one knew i love people more than myself. No one knew i love to mix around with all the different peoples and groups and get to know them better except for me. I'm not friendly, it's just i learn alot by mixing around with all the different people around. And i personally believe that learning is the best "ability" i possesed ever.

I used to be the Gossip Queen in any crowd, i would talk bad about people i just met a couple of minutes ago in a girl gathering, dear gosh it's something i am VERY NOT proud of now. I would talk to the haters, the girls, the boys, the hated, loved and the envied. Everyone of them.
I've judged them before and it was a childish thing to do.

Now, i now that it is impossible to love and be loved by every/any kind of group in the world. IMPOSSIBLE. No matter how fake you try to be and no matter how true you are, still not everyone will like you.

I learn alot by taking the public transport i hate the most everyday. I learn alot by mixing with alot of new people. I learn alot by listening to people bad mouthing about other people. I learn alot when i hear people whining and complaining when they dont realize they're the problem themselves. I learn alot when i was loved/ hated. I learn alot when i'm alone or in the crowd. I learn alot when i listen to people's opinions instead of sharing mine. I learn alot being the follower. I learn alot by forgiving those bitches that hurt me. I learn alot by moving here. i even learn alot when i keep quiet.

Interesting how life touches my brain and heart right?

I'm a deep thinker though it doesn't show in my face or maybe even clothes?... i still think i'm a deep thinker. I dont really share my opinions and most importantly i listen to people's instead.

Long walks, bus rides, being alone most of the time, keeping quiet, taking public transport alone which all these i hated the most is fortunately a blessing in disguise. I'm a better person and i know that for sure because i myself confirmed it. No one else needs to. That's all i need to know.

Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Heart of Borneo - The lost world of Bario

A few months ago, I wanted to set out on a rugged Borneo trip which would encompass the east coast of Sabah - from Tawau, Lahad Datu to Sarawak's Bario. This came with a graphic plan of having to camp in the forest and sleep in the bus for a 12 hours treacherous ride. Initially my goal was very simple.  To do a Borneo trip.