Skip to main content

enjoy your FOODs people!

I love food and i love watching people enjoying their meal or food.

i mean okay, who else nowadays would eat and feel awesome after the meal?
Let me guess, NONE?

i'm a bit different when it comes to food and stuffings. I LOVE TO LOOK AT PEOPLE WHO ENJOY THEIR MEAL!! i soooo do. It has definitely been something very rare to see nowadays, i mean people are so stucked in their diet programs that they forget to eat proper meals and even if they're not stucked in it, they would feel bad even before thinking to eat. I dont hate them or anything, it just bores me to know it.

**I was eating in KFC with two of my cousins just now. It excites me to look at my very gorgeous slim cousin eating her heart out, using her hands to eat the fried chickens then licking them, and galloping cheesy wedges one by one and finished it eventually, while dipping her bun in the tomato sauce. in short, enjoyed her meal!

This is a very weird fetish of mine but i find it very blissful to look at them enjoying their meal without worrying about anything (around them only-and their face) of course! It's as if everything about food during that period is forgiven. EVERYTHING! from the calories to the sugars, they're alllllll forgiven!

It's obviously not a forgivable meal, CHEESE? and BUN? together? it's abit too wrong but when you enjoy your meal everything is a happy thing or forgotten.

My brother would be the best entertainment for me on the dining table or when we're eating together. And he's definitely the ultimate super-BEST eating buddy. Not only that he can eat, but he can also choose the foods. You know when you're in a restaurant and the waiter/waitress looked, stared and waited for your order kinda thing? -that's what i meant of not knowing how to order...but he so knows! with all the side orders ofcourse.

Wow, i thought it's such a bad trait to be able to eat a lot but u know what, seeing their expression and most importantly their expression of contentment was more filling than anything else. My brother has been very popular with his eating habit among our family, when he doesn't eat, we don't feel like eating.

Listening to my brother explaining which sauce taste well with which meal/meat or looking at him looking at his meal excitedly is something joyous. .....seriously!

I do understand the situation of people who are on diets now, i mean i wish i would go on diets too like you guys, and have the discipline and all, but you know what, i guess the feeling of going on a diet should come at it's right time, and it's definitely NOT now for me.
(here goes chubby me!)

if you do want to go on diets you will always have my blessing, as long as it's a healthy one, NEVER a crash diet, and smoking and drinking your heart out to replace missing companions or other meals should not be in it. NEVER!

if you love eating (and that means eating only the basic 3 meals a day-not more!) with smiles and gratitude would be more of my thang than any of the diets or foods from expensive restaurants or hotels can replace.

remember, ONLY 3meals a day not more not less. I dont suggest eating alot and neither am i supporting diets. I just want you to... ENJOY your meal. That's it :)

i love the people's love for food. it's such a happy and pleasent thing to see!

Love +food enthusiast,
Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.