Skip to main content
Can u spell parteyy?

I went for my college’s prom the other night, to be specific on the
27th Oct 06.

To be honest, it was awesome.
The day began as early as 2pm when kerry and Audrey went to my place to lepak and practice their song.


They practiced well and, guess what, kerry and Audrey forced me, to sing in front of them. I couldn’t run away from them thus I had to sing few lines for them.
It was so embarrassing as ya’ll know I’m a Shy girl. So shy, that it will take a lot of time (and I mean BY A LOT) to speak to someone sometimes.
Well, there goes my short performance to Audrey and kerry.
We went to Subang Parade to do our makeup, and guess how we look like;

Swee wei looks like a Geisha! One word, grrr!
Audrey looks like a Punk rock chic. Cute!
Kerry looks like a Diva. She’s got the most dramatic make up among us, if u may ask!
Caroline dahling looks like OVER-chinesED according to her.
Me, well I thought I look just NOT myself.
The foundation and the concealer and the coloring of my face, dear gosh, I look like I’m some kinda weird defaced girl. *groosss*

I thought make up was supposed to accentuate your beauty features not changing your face!

Anyway, the day continues. We went back to redzuan and change to our formal attire and sexy heels. Oh boy, those heels do look gorgeous!
After finishing with our makeup and clothes; full costume I may say, we took a lot of pictures posing around acting we were the top models for the night! Wohoo. But, for the night only la. ( I’ll show ya’ll the pictures)

Continue, continue.. we all went to KL by ourselves. And yes, we did get lost a bit. It was a stress environment in the car as they all were figuring out and correcting each other that the way to the hotel Park Royal was this way and that way bla bla bla. I couldn’t really contribute much in that discussion because I’m not from around KL and I don’t really know much about KL’s selok belok. * sad me *

Anyway, reached park royal after 2hours in the car, and yes, the partey began straight away when we reached there. It was awesome. We took more pictures. Met more people. More and more pictures.


The joke of the night:
Caroline:
This is like a Debutante Function for all the virgin girls (referring to ALL the girls from TCHT that wore white that night). And we are like the non-virgins.
Because we wore other than white.* evil laugh*


What do I say to that?
Screw virgin/ unvirgin look! Yeah baby! I’m so glad I pick the black dress!

After having our dinner and watching my girls Audrey and kerry performed, I must say I’m so proud of them.
Hugs and kisses to these butterflies. Muah!
After the dinner and performances, not to mention the lecturer’s performance where they shake their booties like wohoo!
we went to dance floor and shake our booties instead. Hehe. Well, I must say kerry and Audrey are soo cool that they started the whole dance thing. Wow. It took them 5minutes according to them to make me dance in the dance floor and I was the most outstanding one after that.

Hm, say what?

Well, to all my close friends they know I really love dancing when there’s good music, so don’t be surprised when the conservative jacqkie is not that conservative in the dance floor. *wink*

Summary of the night:

Cute boys: tons.
Winked/ smiled at me: one waiter. Ayo. and some people I don’t think I’m attracted to. Haha. That’s why cant remember.
No of guys I danced with: none. (I run from boys. They’re gross when they dance)
No of beer I drank: one glass. Oh wait, it’s like only half. (darn you beer boy)
Hot girls: way more than hot boys I must say. .
No of pictures taken: TOOOOOO many.
A guy I remembered: the tcht guy. He’s not that hot and not that cute, but his confidence and Machoness makes go waaaaa.
My partner in crime for the night: CAROL!!! She danced likeee wooooaaahhh!!!
I love u!
Shockers of the night: Calyn and Cheryn. Damn, who say rajin people don’t partey?
P/s; they look steaming hot that night! * kisses*
Dancer for the night: Hands down, Behonce. You gegarkan the dance floor man.


Till then, that’s all from me for the prom night.
Love, Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.