For a brief second, I forgot how young I am. I think that's what life does to you, subconsciously, these things don't matter anymore. So long as you're up and awake in the morning with one or two things in tow for the day - life is okay. And okay is honestly, good enough. But this year, unlike the year before and the other years before it - came forcefully. At least in my lifetime. January jolted, February fazed but it was March that made everyone remember this truly iconic moment in our life. It made most of the world turn into a standstill. I had just came back from a 10 days trip to Melbourne + Adelaide Australia, and grazed many airports, many international airports in fact - and arrived home safely only to face the music my workplace or nation was facing. Every month became more uncertain than the one before. March came. Day by day, the pandemic demanded more from us. More attention, more action, more loss. Within days, many have succumbed to it. Within weeks, muc...
Comments
happy monsoon