Skip to main content

Shifting of energy

I see myself as an energetic and vibrant person.

A blanket word for all things the two words may carry. To be able to do many things at one time, always keeping a positive attitude for the most part and being able to find resolutions on difficult issues.

This year, I found myself having shifting energies within me and I'm writing it down. I wasn’t sure it was even possible without me acknowledging them, what it entails?? or where it came from but it IS happening.

I am no longer hasty.

I find this as the biggest shift in me. These days I see opportunities as wrapped candies in a chocolate box. I had to pick the ones I really wanted, instead of wanting the entire box. I no longer find myself taking every single opportunity I see. It was really the case for me in my mid 20s. Now some people might see this as “lost opportunities”, but there are far more important things I value right now – which I will tell you more.

Earlier this year contrary to probably everyone, I had set NO goals.

I’m not even setting zero goals cause that would mean I would have to remind myself to NOT having any goals (yknow what I’m saying). Because what happens if I see something I really want to achieve along the year? (okay this is mindfcked but I think you know what I mean) 🙆

So I set out there’ll be NO goals this year; not on career not on personal life not on travels NOTHING. If anything comes to picture, it will be evaluated then and there.

Which is why, I HAVE MORE TIME NOW.
Like where did these extra times came from?

Not just “me time” or any of that bs, but just more time in general. It’s insane.

Did these time hid under the pretence of “new hobbies” or “new social hangouts” last time? I don’t know. All I know now is that I finally have some time to read for pleasure (who else gets this??), gardening because I was really curious and genuinely wanted to improve the landscape of the new home, I sleep earlier on weeknights and God forbid I am now spending less time online on TV series, social media and so on which is a BIG WIN.

Any time offline is as real as time gets.

I am at the peak of womanhood 😋

Now that I live on my own, I have to do grocery shopping on my own as well. It is weird how having to buy vegetables, milk and other groceries for my self has made me opened my eyes in what being a woman/adult is. Like eating more carrots and decreasing the nuggets intake (I love nuggets 😭). Don’t even get me started on me walking around nekkid around the house. There are so many mirrors at home, I swear I know every inch of my body now thanks to them. 

I know what I eat, I eat healthier and just feel better. I do many "adult things" which I have always been open about including packing a bottle of red on a warm Saturday afternoon. Drinking has always been there, but have you just relaxed by the sofa with a red on your hand and drink for PLEASURE? Not for networking, not for sleep, not for bad days, but for pleasure??? OH GOD. It's another world. 

Spirituality is at its peak

On quiet nights, I pick up the bible to see what the scriptures speak to me. I am never a religious person, but I must say going to churches and attending divine mercies really make me feel calm. Like I actually pray for people I don’t get along with. And it makes me feel better. This is magic if only I knew this sooner?? Forgiveness is really not for others, it’s for me.

Writing this halfway I felt like dejavu. Have I written this somewhere? Is this a passing fleeting moment? It doesn’t matter. I need to write it down. It's what I love to do. 

The new energies in me are welcomed to stay. They are giving me great perspectives in life, and I am also at the peak of feeling really good about life right now. My heart is full of love and new revelations. 

This year, I welcome a new decade into my life. It is unchartered waters but I am feeling better with these new energies bubbling within me. 

I think they’re meant to help me to welcome this new decade.

Thank you so much universe. 



Love, 
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.