Skip to main content

Xplay at Bed, Kota Kinabalu [ADV]


A couple of weeks ago, someone called me up and asked me whether I wanted to attend "One of the biggest party of the Year". Okay, maybe I exaggerated a little bit. But truth be told, Xplay has been notorious for their huge fancy parties from the ones in Melaka (Mixx), to KL (Aquasonic), to Penang (Room) and now they're concluding the Xplay series and the year of musics and all things young in none other than at the beautiful, Kota Kinabalu.  

I haven't been to parties in ... ages. I mean like the kind of parties where I would need to squeeze myself-in in super tiny dresses and end the night probably all bozzled up or have something all drawn up on my face or something, I don't know -- those sorta awesome parties. 

So after hearing out on what I'd be missing-out on if I had said no, I decided *I should* end the year with a bang. I mean, it has been so good to me. I have been so good to me (did I just said that). So I said yes and here I am sharing with you on what's gonna make this party the biggest one to date. 

What makes this particular Xplay party a lot more "interesting" then some of the parties that have seen the grounds and that have partied with the glitz and the whos of Kota Kinabalu is the fact that the DJs are all smexy as hell bunch of ladies. Yes guys, you may squeal. 

The DJs are from all over the world - some of them are from Italy, Ukraine, Indonesia, Thailand and even from homeland - Malaysia. 



For all you Kota Kinabalu readers of mine, I know some of you are already itching for another night of extreme hedonism so if you're wondering on how to get invited to this year's Xplay party in KK, all you need to do is by signing up online at http://bit.ly/XPlay2012 and get absolutely free invites. When you're done, print out your sign up and flash them your email invite at the entrance and gain free admission. 

There are more special privileges if you're always wondering; constantly be on the lookout for items at http://bit.ly/XPlay2012 when you're at the party. Pictures with the DJ ladies, buckloads of freebies and the "ultimate clubbing experience" all night long await. 

Details of the event: 

Bed, Kota Kinabalu 
22nd December 2012 
8pm onwards 

I'll see you guys there :) 

Love, 
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.