Support Groups

It has been a challenging couple of weeks. Too many decision makings, too many sudden changes, I am trying to keep myself afloat. Tonight I went to the beach to clear my head a little. It has been forever since I'm out on the road by myself. 

Observation tells me that people live for others. I'm not saying it in a very suicidal manner, I meant in a way that people actually work harder or do more things because of or for the people they love and by that they're then 'living'. The people around me that night was filled with so much love. They're around their best friends, families, lovers :) 

Tonight I learn that our support groups are the most important and most vital thing one could ever ask for. The belief that there are people who care so much for you, and there are people who put faith in you - is a recognition of your being in life. 
Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.  - Mother Teresa 
If support groups are difficult to find, look for one. There are some people out there who share the same values and beliefs as you do. Doesn't have to be in a form of a romantic relationship, it can be in groups of people that share the same sports, ideas, or shared communities. 

Support groups. 

Love, 
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family road trip and back to Kundasang

Tip of Borneo - Simpang Mengayau, Kudat

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks