Skip to main content

Updates!

I'm finally back online!

Been moving around quite a fair bit these past two months. Because I refuse to go online when I'm travelling, I ended up purging updates at one shot.

Here's the lo-down;

Last October my bestfriends and I bought tickets to Hong Kong and Macau just for the heck of it. So we planned it across the Malaysia Day holiday. But because I left my job way earlier than this trip, and that right after that I planned another one (Krabi, Thailand) just for me, my mum and sis solely to catch up on mum these two trips were spread out very closely together, leaving just about a week for rest.

Korea, well. Korea was a miss-communication. Sweetheart Swee, Whatsapp'd me last month whether I wanted to go Korea next year, and of course with no hesitation I said yes to her. But somewhere along the Whatsapp messages, she was actually referring to going Seoul next month, where her idol Rain (Bi) will be performing last before he's back in military for two years. Tickets bought, next thing I know, I'm heading to Korea almost immediately after Hong Kong. I was really shocked at first, but I guess, things worked out in strange ways, and because I guess, God knew that I was on holiday, my schedule worked out fine. Korea turned out to be extremely awesome. Probably one of the best place I've been so far. I really loved it.

I wasn't backpacking around Asia, neither was I stranded somewhere in Hong Kong don't worry, my life is a little less dangerous than that. I will update all of you - whoever you are my very few phantom readers of  the places I went, people I met and the places I've stayed :) Complete with addresses, pictures and simple guidelines for your next trip should you head there next.

Here are the few selected pictures I'd like to share with you.

Krabi, Thailand - 


Hong Kong - 


Macau -


Seoul, Korea -



See you soon!

Love,
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

Serena Allysha said…
Like this post!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.