Dear Mum,

I have such nice perks in this industry, I would like to confess and righteously admit that. I am very thankful to my office. Things that I thought were once myth or could only hoped for is slowly happening.

#1


#2

"No one, is as lucky as us. We're not at the end."- Paramore


#3

A gigantic box full of Kotex WOW Trial Pads, courtesy of Kotex of course.

#4

A bag full of Adidas Toiletries for the two boys who has loved and appreciated my friendship, regardless of everything.

#5

5 days of absolutely computer-free holiday.


Mum, I am counting my blessings :)
Thank you for allowing me to experience these.

Love & peace,
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

Daryl said…
PARAMORE!!!...I heard they were beyond awesome...!! They rocked the stage completely...!! Sadly...I didn't manage to go though...

Popular posts from this blog

Family road trip and back to Kundasang

Tip of Borneo - Simpang Mengayau, Kudat

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks