Skip to main content

I see cobwebs around my blog.

Anyhoo, I’m getting sick and tired of complaining about my busy life. Though it’s rather obvious in my lack of updates on all my social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter and Blog ; I refuse to bow down to negativity!

A couple of weeks back, the Malaysian office and Singaporean office had an awesome game of laser tag! Wee! To be frank, I am such a noob when it comes to shooting games, or rather aiming. Thanks to my astig, I have to freaking wear my glasses on the battlefield. Like damn sad right, kept putting up my glasses when aiming for target.

Briefing to the team before the game.

Well, there’s nothing to boast. Really, my team got fourth place. OUT OF FOUR.

So this post will be some sort of commercial of everything. Oh please dont do those rolls eyes on me, everyone’s doing some sort of branding these days it’s just a matter whether they’d like to admit it or not. So here goes ;

The sister and I are going to MTV World Stage thanks to Celcom! No seriously, thank you J Initially plan not to go but since this would be my sister’s ever first concert or something like that, am coming just for her as an early birthday present as well. Though it’s not any chaffeured VIP passes, am pretty sure she’s as grateful!

Why does my sister wanna go?

Cause she’s performing!


Fingers crossed she’s a good performer as she is a good entertainer on the small screen! For those who are interested in getting these free passes, head to the Xpax Facebook Page; here and play their games!

Okay mou?

In the strangest conjunction with an LG Cookie Monster Party, I will be performing a rather cute dance. *dies* It was, actually is a struggle for me to pull this off as I’m naturally not that cute and all that L but you know what there’s always a first time, and now I love the dance! My body reacts to song everytime I hear it!

Dance to what song?!

Let’s just say you’re gonna have to wait for picture updates both on my Facebook or on Twitter :P

Clue : Korean band (you sure know wan edila!)


Love & peace,
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.