Skip to main content

LDR!

One picture to describe the company + last weekend,


Ok, tons of pictures coming right up.

So life's been crazy busy these past few weeks. Not one weekday, okay make that any-day, have I not been on the edge of my seat thinking about work. That aside, it's like time's chasing behind me like a bullet train.

Sleep, alarm clock rings. Sleep, type type type. Sleep, rest.
Next thing I know, it's July. That would be about a total of 180 days gone by.

All the happening events' pictures been seasoned out by time. Nothing eventful lately, okay I lied. A lot has happened within these two weeks. Not quite sure where I should start;

I know the long post below must have been read by all of you by now. Mummy undergo an operation last week and blessed enough my boss gave me 2 days of leaves so that I could visit my mum. Frankly, she has been strong and I couldn't say for myself. There are so many things running through my mind whenever I'm back home or most times, whenever I see her. Mixed feelings of all kind.

For news, everything went well. She looks healthy and with all your prayers this would pass by just like a bad dream.

This weekend was lovely. The Singaporean counterparts came down for a weekend gathering - organised by the Malaysians and all I can say is it has been nothing but bonding session. I am so glad this took place, and hopefully in future - more of such takes place.

To be frank, I am already missing some of them :(

We had laser tag, Wai Sek Kai, Bah Kut Teh, massages to loosen up on them tight muscles, bonding gathering at boss', and awesome dim sum the next morning! The dim sum were so awesome I'm still having the durian bread taste, nyam nyam nyam.

In the meantime, this Alex was being bimbotic asking me about Sabah.

What do you call yourself then? A Sabahan-nian?
-____________- Sabah is a state, so I'm a Sabah-an.
Isn't "bahan" a bad word?
WHAT? HOW?
You know like, "when someone bullies you a lot, you're like just a bahan to them?
Hahahahaahah *whacks him*, Hmm, you know what, that actually makes sense...


Been talking alot to my girls lately. Am glad that we have these occasional, okay daily catching up sessions in MSN. They're a bunch of lovely, fouled mouth ladies I've ever met and am thankful that though I may be far from my family they are close to next. And yes you too Jessy and Daren.

Thanks psycho friends :)

Till then,
MUMMY'S COMING DOWN NEXT MONTH!

Love & peace,
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

The Soundaholic said…
:) You look so cute in that picture! I am so proud of you Jacqkie, you were in the eye of the storm, yet you braced yourself through and has weathered through it all and is still standing. You survived it. :)

I know I'm such a lousy friend and hasn't been around much, I have to resit on exam (goddamit!) so I'm franctically studying my butt off.

So many good/bad things has been happening to me too, I can't wait to share the good ones with you :)

Keep going, babe. You're doing great.

Lots of love,
Mazzy <3

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.