Monday, May 24, 2010

Why Smartphones can be Dumbphones!

When I first started working, I thought a caplang phone like mine would be... just alright. What happened was, within a month or so, almost all of my colleagues started changing or parading their blackberries. Even, Yuen succumbed to the cult. Strangely, I wasn't sad, nor was I next to jealous.

I have always thought Blackberry is the devil. Heeee (the resounding nos all over the world can be heard). If the world was to be divided to two - I would be siding iPhones especially now with the DG Smart Plan! The amount of games I get to play online..... *drools*, *moves left and right*.

This might look retarded, but I would so dig games like these, and giggle to myself. I love iPhone's games / applications!







I am not the best person to talk about any smart plans because well... I don't have any smartphones to begin with. But I get to see how my colleagues can *snap* and then *upload* photos and tweet them! It's pretty instant, and not only that if you're the kind of person who appreciates to keep yourself up-to-date with all your emails *good sarcasm* - your PDAs, can turn into the ultimate phone! (who needs iPad!?) And get hooked on your phone :( - sad case.


Digi is throwing an exclusive themed party for Digi Angels this Saturday, and I will be there! Themed party!


Below are the details:


Saturday, May 29 2010
6pm - 10pm @ Ecoba Damansara!
Here's the map!


More details, please click this post title :)

Love & peace, Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

No comments: