Skip to main content

Because Sundays make me feel like this

I hope you find this as a pleasant surprise.

What's a boyfriend to do to land himself a blogpost all just about him, or even a quick mention?

Nothing. It should come from me, whether it's a good one or a bad one.

As much as I think I'm a hopeless romantic, little things like these that make you happy - I tend to forget to commit for just a good 15minutes. I know you love reading about yourself getting praised / mentioned (don't lie - you so do okay), because I too, scroll down every bit of mention you have of me when I'm in your Facebook. So here's for you, eventhough I wanted my Horeca post below to be on top for at least a day - this is just for you :)


Let's not lie the world. We haven't been spending much time thanks to the new environment we're both in. Casual fights are well... casual.

I don't know what life's heading us to in the next 6 months or so, but I am learning to love someone like you with all heart and soul because every human deserves so. You're a complex person. I am even more. But I love people. I love getting to know people, in all ways possible. You are no exception. You are the person I would like to learn more of.

See when you love, or care about someone so much the best thing to see in that person is growth. My lecturer once told me that love is all about growing together. I used to detest this idea, trying to look at things in a more cynical way I thought love was or rather still is, sacrifice.

This moment - you make me smile. With the way you treat me, the right things you say. That moment you're killing me. With the way life treats us, with what people say.


Now that we're learning alot more about ourselves each day, while I don't expect morning breakfasts every single day, or dinners at Itallianies every weekend, heck even SS2 every night (still craving for the chee cheong fun there) - while some people need to be treated like a princess everynight. I just need a down to earth honest conversation with you. And maybe lemme play with your grey hair (don't kill me).

Thanks for last night. You were an angel!


"When you are around my mum, you have this.... what? what? What do you do when you're around my mum?"
"Erm... I'm a gentleman?"
"Nooooo! Something like that! You have what.... to my mum???"
"Erm... I.. SWEET TALK your mum???"

*burst out laugh*

"Damn dangerous right you."

Love & peace,
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.