Skip to main content

Fat sigh

Listening to - The Beatles Here Comes the Sun

Bright lights. Ambitious heartbeats. Commute trains.

I am struggling with a lot that's going in life, and truthfully I'm waiting to reach that stable point in life where all I can do is see the days go by and sip tea while I'm at it. I am at the point where I'm desperate for a lot of reasons in life. Days can be the best, but it can grab-hold of all my positive spirit and throw it out the window just like that. This, I've experienced.

And it sucks.

I'm moving into a new place with a bunch of really nice Chinese (real mainland China) and I'm excited what this would bring to me. They're a bunch of humble Chinese people (not to mention clean) and I can't wait to live with them! This would be an exciting chapter of my life :)

I've been working at this place for about a month now and it's all good. Of course there are times where I'd like to slam my head on the wall for making these stupid petty mistakes, but I'm slowly learning and hopefully my bosses and people around me will look at me as an opportunity. It's so easy to be in awe of all the legendary stories we see in movies, but it's so hard to rise up to the challenge and live as one. Fact is, at times I do feel like giving up. Especially early in the morning when my body screams no, but my mind dictates actions.

I know I have a lot of people to thank to, especially Daren who brought the meaning of "being there" a whole new spectrum, a whole new league. He has helped me so much, that he's possibly among the only reason I'm trying to survive this city. It's such pain to go through life without anyone, it doesn't matter whether it's your spouse, or your good friends, it's almost natural to want to rely on someone to talk to at the end of the really long tiring day. Thanks baby, you keep me sane.

Oh my God, I forgot how good it feels to blog.

I think stress is affecting my health. Don't worry I'm still as stubby as I was, just a few body glitches. My right eye hurts, especially the eyebrow. Whenever I massage it, there's a strange pressured pain around it. I'm not sure what this is but I only started realising it when I started working. I am having back problems as well and I get headaches almost every night, and too think to succumb to Panadol everyday would be insane, and suicidal.

Though sometimes I secretly pop the pills for a good night sleep even with a bearable headache.

Sigh.

I feel old too at times. I need a life-changing experience, something I can look back at. Or maybe, just a good weekend. I'm trying not to lose some charm in me that some of you might appreciate about in me or for Christ' sake love, but you see -life can be a bitch sometimes.

I'm holding on and hopefully my next post would be a lot more pictures and interesting (everyone's a bipolar in some ways)- can't wait for my sister to come here!!

For now, I need computer games. Anyone has Restaurant Empire, The Sims or some non-really-hard-thinking games?

Love & peace,
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

Yuenny said…
i have harvest moon! and i think jay can send you the plants zomebies gmae ;D

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.