Skip to main content

White Shirt Pub Crawl

Me: I'm scared people will draw on my boobs.
Cindy: Hmmm.
Me: Unless I ask them to draw on my sleeves?
Cindy: I KNOW. Let us all draw on both sides of our boobs first!!!!! Then they can see it's full!!!
Me: *Laughs like mad* That's actually not a bad idea!

It turned out we really drew on each other's boobs first :)

Last Friday night was my second pub crawl here in Adelaide. Left our place at about 8ish, and reached city at about 9pm. Soon as we reached the city, as usual we hung around Hungry Jacks to get some awesome chicken wrap for dinner and ice-creams before we join the crowd in this pub called Austral...

...only to find out that the crowd was MASSIVE! Stood outside for a good 10minutes not knowing what was going on inside the pub. Turns out the pub was too full to acommodate the last crowd. Hmmmm.

When I saw from the event page that people writes down the strangest and funniest of comments, I didn't really took it seriously - thought people were just going to write their initials turns out they really do! One of my favourite was a guy with a hobo look, long hair with the statement "I need a haircut" behind his shirt. Some even had huge nicknames infront of their shirt like "Drunk Dylan" and some just has the weirdest comments like "Help, I'm a Virgin". Hahahaha pity that old-looking dude, some naughty boys must have wrote it.

Anyhoo, when we finally got in, the first few people who signed on our shirts were Chris and Lee who ended up hung around with us (rather Audrey and Carmen) throughout the night! :) Here are few pics from that night courtesy of Audrey.

Still drawing on toilet breaks!

Lee & Chris

I just like to spoil pictures don't I

"Enter Here" hahahaha

I got some loveshape on my boob!

Yuennyyeee and Audrey with her starry boob!

Next post - Royal Adelaide Show '09!
Hugs & Kisses,
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.