Skip to main content

Supermodels as Motivation

Had super funny dinner with Cindy today. Cindy was a goofball as always that's for sure :) Always makes the funniest statements!

Anyway, I was telling her how much I adore Adriana Lima. And ladies, when I say adore I mean adore! I've loved her since I laid my eyes on her which was during Victoria Secret's Show 2007. Ever since then, I've been Googling, Facebooking, Youtube-ing her whenever I can - I would basically do all the crazy things a stalker would do.

I would look at her pictures in awe (I've seen men do that to Bruce Lee and Stallone as well, trust me) and just be mesmerized. Since I've never spoken to her, I love every little bit that I know / seen about/ of her. The way she speaks, her skin colour (OHMYGOSHLIKECARAMELNICE), her cute set of teeth, that drop dead gorgeous body and that - that amazing hair.

So Cindy and I were watching Project Runway Season 6, when this came about. Of course I rant over, and over again about Adriana Lima until we were talking about all the supermodels.

Me: Supermodels always date some millionaires or billionaires.
Cindy: Yalah, they say, supermodels are very superficial. Is Adriana married?
Me: She's married to a millionaire I think, or a sports player. Some guylah.
Cindy: Ahhh, normal lah. They say supermodels are materialistic.
Me: Yaloh, normal loh. But... Heidi Klum?
Cindy: Isn't he a millionaire?
Me: .....urm.
Cindy: no meh?
Me: I don't think so. He's a rockstar, I think... He used to be very famous. *starts humming Kiss from a Rose*
Cindy: Errrr... I'm not sure.
Me: But he's not that good looking, and not a millionaire as well.
Cindy: Well, supermodels like guys who are tall, dark and handsome what. He's tall... and dark (still pulling a straight face)
Me: (laughing hard can die of suffocation)
Cindy: what?? He's tall and dark what!

Me: no kidding. you're so funny....(still panting)
Cindy: I always thought he was a sports player.
Me: NOLAH!
Cindy: Because of his scars... you know like kena from playing football or something.
Me: (laughing hard AGAIN)
Cindy: Yalah, now I know.
Me: But she's so in love with him.
Cindy: (nods fast) yeah. Beauty and the Beast loh(still a straight face)
Me: *slapsface* (dies of laughing)

What makes it funny is that she says all these with a straight face! So cute!

Hugs & Kisses,
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.