Monday, July 13, 2009

Pre-Departure Update 4

It's about 4 days 'till I'm up in that jetplane. That jetplane that will separate me, with my love, and the rest of my world that I have grown to love the past 4years.

"Do you hear me, I'm talking to you,
Across the water, across the deep blue.. ocean,
Under the open sky, oh my, Baby I'm trying."



Here are the things I will miss;

1. DarenBaby... you're my bestfriend.


2. My classmates... look at 'em!


3. Malaysian/ KL Food. Like omgahhh seriously! Went to Penang that day (please check my Facebook photos) and to Klang yesterday and can't help but dig in like pigs. Yum!

4. I don't know whether some of you will agree, but erm, Malaysians. Some of you guys are really downtoearth and kindhearted, while some are so lansi and racist. Some are always late, wait make that most of you, and some are very calculative. Ah, the characters.

5. The weather, yeah. The Malaysian weather is almost predictable.

6. Awesome DVDs.

More words on the next post.
Hugs & Kisses,
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

No comments: