Skip to main content

I need two reverse 2 days

This has got to be the spookiest notice ever, like how can you be (-2) days left for evaluation?


Besides creepy pdf frinter stalking me, I'm all jolly tonight because I had an awesome day complete with awesome dinner, after an awesome movie! and some really, freaking awesome talk with sweets. I mean, how aweeesome is that? I sound like Ashton Kutcher.

Well, I'm few days left for my 2 weeks break, which means more work! Surprised? In university world, holidays means giving you the chance to finish your workload by not taking you away from it. Like, annoying theoretical reading, I'm not saying names but some researchers (KRESS AND VAN LEEUWEN with his other gangbangers) have this habit of developing new form of English. A twisted English.

And oh, I received a call from Mr. Indy that day asking me about proPassion Communications, and I was more than happy to tell him stuffs about that small consultancy! Abang's coming back from Cambodia tomorrow, and I will be back serving him. Well, not that he treats me like a servant, he just bullies me alot. ALOT. Like every elder brothers do to their younger siblings, and darn it, it's not cool. To be honest with you, and I pray to God that you don't read this, I used to spat (I was 10years old) to his drink when I'm angry at him! I know this will taint my image, but (haha) I seriously did that. That was about the first and the... few last times.

Let's be brutally honest with each other. Do you like lies, being lied, lying, or wait scrap lying off, finding out you were lied, basically just knowing that other people lied to you, like do you? Lying comes easy, especially when you've done it so many times, but how really, do you control it when you'd expect not to lie, to the people you don't want to. It comes out easier, and definitely harder... to get yourself at times. And purposely, you'd overlap one lie with another lie and the next thing you know, you're crying in the alley asking for forgiveness for all the lies you've done. Who created lying?

Sorry for the really random talk about lying, it's just I was thinking about it just now for abit. You know those times. And oh, we're talking about us last time hooking up with a certain race before meeting up with each other. And as predicted, Daren was chasing Chinese. I mean preferred Chinese for his own reasons. Well me, I've always wanted to date a chinese as well, though a number of my exes were Chinese and none worked, I've always thought that it's their mentality that intrigued me. How hardworking, smart, and bright these men can be and that fascinated me. Like really. I was never really about the looks (believe me, you'd be so surprised) and, I used to want to date Caucasians. Solely because they are also generally, smarter. In which most cases, I'm not talking in academia, just general knowledge something I can talk about with them.

Hmph, so funny. I wonder why do we put these criterias on people we think we should settle down with.. really?

Okie. I have something to confess as well. I have these urge, of... wanting kids! (oh no, I didn't) In like a having a pet kinda thing. Everytime I see kids, I get all tingly and excited, and what's worst looking at my lecturers caressing their tummy looks so darn comforting! It's too darn sweet, and personally, I think thats how people got pregnant. They see Gwen Stefani petting her tummy, find it cute, and bam they have babies name like Apple and Blanket. Holy smack, not this trend.

Love,
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.