Skip to main content

New friendship

This feels good, right and most importantly comfortable. I can't help but telling myself that the history is too webby for us to explore, it should've just left it untouched. I got myself messed up when I know about the past, especially when I chose to believe whether the future will ever be any bit like the past. Then I met them,

I'm currently using sweets' computer for this post. After I'm done using it, I'm going upstairs to watch him and his brother Nolen, play PS2. To say that I'm happy that things has been going very well, it's safe to say that I'm loving every second of it. I love being an outsider, yet remained loved and cared for even though I have very little contact with them. I prefer my identity as someone who does not need to know so much about their lives, but yet they welcomed me with alot of love, it feels sweet. Sometimes, it's not who you treat, but why you did so.

My inspiration from this post came from a piece of paper, that expressed huge volume of love yet executed in the simplest manner. I almost cried reading, looking at it wondering how the sweetest gesture comes in the strangest action. It makes me feel good, loving and knowing every part of this family. It gives me big assurance of how my life would be if I believe in this path, because really, this family is something.

So I inhaled and exhaled, gave myself time to breathe steadily after reading it, flashback of my life tells me there's something I've been doing very right last time, that deserved me a beautiful set of another familial unit to adore. I feel, happy.

I believe in time, I shall have to play their current roles too, welcoming an outsider wanting to be loved and cared, in different ways yet with strong underline meanings. I shall keep the pleasure to myself for now, it gives me indescribable happiness

The happiness, the laughters, the companionship, the games, the jokes, the smiles, the ways, the invitation, the conversation, the love- so different yet so at beautiful, I can just sleep here now, loving their friendship, they gave me.

Love,
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.