Skip to main content

Dress Up Games

Good morning fellow friends whom I've quite been separated from these past few months, I'm finally done with my latest internship, something that I did for my own experience. To be honest, when I first started the whole thing it was something I hated, because as millions of my friends out there enjoying their holidays partying till morning or even wake up way too late that all they need to do is eat dinner and then sleep again, Well, I didn't work, I interned! Something youths nowadays don't really want to do for that cute amount of money.

Yeah. Expect the usual interns treatment, and of course the usual workload.

I'm actually trying to get myself a bit of a break until college starts. Working was (good lord, feels nice using 'was') so tiring, I felt like giving up half-way, but of course the stubborn headed Jacqkie wouldn't do that, so she didn't of course with ambitions that this training gets to teach her a thing or two.

I'm currently playing some online (*cough*dressup*cough*)with no reason. I just came back from ss2, after a good eat with sweets of course, and now I'm chilling, playing random games that are not suppose to make me think. Enough of thinking, I need retarded magazines, jokes that are timeless and weird games that will make me happy just by looking at the colour palletes. Really!

It's 1.29 AM now, and as I took my cup to drink some water to clear my hiccup my playlist started playing 'Silent Night'. I almost choked, and wondered shit it is a silent night. Gladly sleeping this late without worrying any shit, I'm still thinking of what to write. Seriously, it has been almost 2 hours I left my blogpost open and I'm still clueless of what to write.

Just to let everyone know, college is starting next week. Besides being excited being able to be with Audrey, Denise, Karen and some of my classmates again, I'm not too sure what to feel. Really. I mean should I be excited? Tired? Guess I shall be there to experience myself. An oh yes, down-under is yet to be confirmed :)

Things I've learned/gained from my experience:
1. The names of local celebrities (who is Datin and who looks like Datin)
2. Make drinks whenever you're bored is a good diversion
3. Start using words like 'Shit' and 'Crap' more often (refer above) when I'm stressed
4. Too much (male in the team) testosterone is not good for health


Love,
Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.