Skip to main content

We cook also la

India Arie-Purify Me

I studied the whole weekend so don't give me that look. I got bored, and hungry, so I decided to blog. I'm laughing my brains out watching Ty Barnett on youtube, and man that guy got some serious jokes. You guys should really check him out. Like, seriously.

My brother came over for the weekend, with iPod touch in his hand, which yes, I was in a caveman mode playing with it when he shoved it to me. These canggih things are way too cool for me- by the time I know how to use it, it sure will be outdated already.

Knowing that Man U vs Chelsea will play at 7.30pm last night, I reminded my brother about it, being the sweet guy he is, he told me it's okay that he'll miss the first few minutes of the game to teman me for dinner. So I separated with him after reaching MidValley, couple of minutes later I saw a familiar guy standing witha bunch of other men outside Chillis completely ignorant of the world around them, got their senses locked to the TV Screen.

Abang: SHIT. I just realized not watching this match makes me feel so incomplete!
Me: I teman you here?
Abang: Let's eat in Chillis!
Me: *raised both eyebrows* (counting in my head the amount of money I have in purse)
Abang: *eyes on TV*
Me: ....*went in and booked a place for us* (still counting...)

So the bugger was so happy he got to watch his football, and I swear to God I'm beginning to fear watching football in crowd. I mean, male crowds. Whatever that means. They can be so loud and crude, particularly my brother when his team scored. Watching football, however, miraculously gets him full easier, and can even make him lose his appetite. Correct anot?

Baby and I had our first cook-in that day, and eventhough we weren't any Jamie Olivers, we both did great. Come to think about it, I dont know why I'm showing you guys what we cooked. *makes thinking face* Oh well.

Assuming I didn't get the Bali thingy, I'm quite happy I didnt get it actually. The event does sound cool, tooooo cool it's scary. What's most awesome about it, it's that I don't have to worry much about my tickets back to Sabah anymore. Everything's fine now. Wee!

I will work these few months. I am not sure as what or where yet, but I think I will, maybe a part-timer. I will ask from mummy for a gym membership as well, and maybe finally drag her to the showrooms. Abang bought a flat 32inch for his house in JB and I cant wait to see my mum's reaction when she finds out. It should be priceless. Or someone will die. *touches wood*

I had Indo-Mee for dinner, and am physically, mentally, spiritually whatever in that category basically, not enthusiast of studying. Finally, my organizer is very much empty for the month of May. I swear, I never thought this day would come that I can actually say, I'm not busy. Having the inability to descriptively define to my closest loved ones what my busy really means, sucks sometimes.

Even worse, I don't really want to chase rainbows for the rest of my life, when my rainbows are already here with me. How?

Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.