Skip to main content

Like a man!

Amy Winehouse- Tears dry own their own

"I don't know why I got so attached..."- Winehouse


I'm angry at myself. It sucks to be a woman. Not a girl, a woman. I bid in awe the man who invented the term white lies, as it is, clearly, a remakable talent to define it as 'lying-for-your-own-ass-for-your-own-good'. Rite. Experienced with white lies too many, I'm numb with it. and I bet we all are.

I'm currently filled with alot of emotions. But then again, I am a woman. This is this, that is that, no means no, yes means yes. Goodness me, why can't I be more, like most men, maybe? Who would take things as it is, and best of all, blardy lives for the present. I am a self-centred, concerned, manipulative 50 year old mother stucked, in a 19 year old's body. I should just live and let live, and ignore the future.

I could smell it. I could hear people talking, yet, I wake up the very next morning, in defiance of my endless thoughts. We're all grown up now, and the older we get, the better actor we've become. Being in-denial, feels like a chase, It doesn't stop and you will never know when you will able to stop. You do know, what's happening. You shh'd, regardless. What's worst, you've shed so many tears, and whispered so many replacable words, still, you're seen as being so jaded to these issues. Will you keep talking? No. It's time to let go of your principes;

I'm an admirer of the woman. Not a feminist, not a sexist. How we can bottle up so many emotions, yet speak out so many more of it. How we try so hard to draw the future for others, yet, were always mistook as taking charge or intervening. How we literally, give so many things in life, to what people want, and all we ever wanted in return was an understanding of our action. It is not easy to make people understand our action, yet we keep on trying, and keep on praying.

So the night is a bit cold for me tonight. I miss my baby. and I'm writing down things I'm not supposed to. I request not any of you question what I wrote. It was a risk to get myself very attached to him, because now, it is extremely difficult to separate from him. Even for a minute, I miss you.

I will become a better woman. This means, closing my mouth, eyes, ears- everything when I have to. Sometimes, it's not about what you say, it's about what you don't say. I'll leave the silence alone, when I have nothing to improve the silence. I will be the woman of actions, and let my actions speak the most of my thoughts. I will try and not give up on proving my point. I know, God has the perfect reasons in making me, me; one of them is to take care of Dear Daren :)

Baby and I in Pavillion, for our free dinner!

Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

Swee said…
OooOoo, hows the free food gurl?!? Any recommendations?
Sweei: the food was good! :) very good!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.