Skip to main content

They're just tags

Okay, I'm doing this only because the taggers asked me to.

:Basics:
Name: Jacqkie!
Age: 19
Location: PJ

:Favourites:

Store:
Forever 21, Padini Concept Store, FOS (yea, sue me!), Miss Selphridge & Nichii.

Designers:
Omg. I know shit about Designers.
I'd give a bit to Giorgio Armani though! :)

Places to go shopping:
Do you really want to know?
Sungei Wang & Sogo (the everyday is sale store). for blardy real man!

Brand Names:
Escada
Guess
Christian Dior

Colour to wear:
One can never go wrong with Black, but I dig colours nowadays. Preferably something acceptable like pink and abit orangey. Seriously, colours are purteyh.

Items of clothing you own:
Mostly casual. What do you expect?
I'd go for low cut V-neck, usually long sleeves. I like dresses too, but only wear it if I have to.
...and am madly in love with jeans. I have tons of them, but couldnt pull off all because, i've lost some baggage. Darn.

Type of jeans:
Dark jeans. Am into the skinny cut, but anything will do. Love one colour jeans, usually of dark blue. And definitely, a hipster!

Type of tops:
V neck, preferably of longer sleeves. Something that compliments my bust according to my friends and definitely, oh so comfortable!

Type of shoes:
I'm currently addicted to High Heels, yeah. I am. And very much in love with wedges too! :)

Clothing on opposite sex:
Just shirt and jeans. Not all man can pull off the Topman traffic-stopper look.
Buttoned Up T-Shirts most of the time excites me! :P

Type of accessories:
Omg. I dont even know where to start. I love earrings, especially big elaborated ones. I'm okay with bracelet, am wearing something sweets and I have. Am not into necklaces nowadays, cause I settled with my Cross, heh. But I do love the long necklaces, those bling-bling style, usually, I stick to one pendant. My dragooooonfly!

:Misc:

What would you never be caught dead in?
Furry boots. *think Mungo Jerry's In the Summertime* OMG. that's just wrong.

How many clothes in your wardrobe?
For my house in PJ, it's quite a lot actually. Quite, I say.

What was the last item of clothing you bought?
Lingerie. *smiles widely*

If you owned your own fashion label, what would it be called?
Th'is Jacqkie's

Which celeb's style would you love to steal?
Less sluttier, the better. Jessica Alba and Katherine Heigl! If I dare say, it's definitely Mary Kate & Ashley. They're gorgeous.

Do you follow trends?
Not really. But it's always safer to know these things, you might never know when you're going to need them!

What's 'in' in your are right now?
I don't really get what this means. I'm assuming, the 60s Twiggy-ish look?

What colour is a NO for you?
Bright Yellow. Not a No, I'm just assuming that I will never in this living world be able to rock bright yellow.

:VS:
Short skirts or long skirts: Short skirts, definitely.
Jeans or corduroys: Jeans!
Hats or sunglasses: Sunglasses... big fan of them!
Tight or baggy jeans: definitely not baggy.
Bright colours or dark colours: It's darkk!
Skinny belts or wide belts: OMG. Both!

:Right Now:
Wearing:
Black Shirt.
In your bag: My Daily Planner, Lip Balm, A book, Silky Girl 2way, a pencil box, Pad, and Pepper Spray! *dum dum dum*
Saving up for: nothing. Really! I'm spending money like shit now larh! DIE.
Wishing: to wake up next to Sweets everyday. yeah yeah corny, so scroll down faster.

:That you own:
Favourite top:
This red top I bought from one of the shop in Jalan TAR last year. I'm serious!
Favourite jeans: Miss Cindy from FOS. Love it!
Favourite shoes: Bata's for-real-you-can-wear-the-whole-day high heels!
Favourite dress: retro print top, with black bottom dress!
Favourite belt: the one i'm wearing almost everyday, with a star on it!
Favourite hat: currently none. phew!
Favourite piece of underwear: Transparent with mini bows panty from Triumph, I think?

:Tag:
OMG. Confused. Anyone who wants to do it?

Mei Yan's tag:

8 Random facts about me.

1) I like having a very low profile of me-self.
2) I do not, I repeat DO NOT like dramas in my life.
3) I'm okay with the Malaysian Music and Movie Industry. OMG, I'm serious.
4) My love for clubbing is slowly decreasing. I said slowly, not entirely!
5) I'm seriously, if you dont believe me, for real, in l_ve. *blushes*
6) I'm actually a very shy girl. I'm serious about this too!
7) I'm one of Nokia's biggest profit contributor. I lost so many Nokias, and bought so many more! Retarded.
8) I'd like to migrate.

Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.