HAPPY DARN-GOOD & PRODUCTIVE 2008 EVERYONE!
I tossed away Love's treacherous terrain. Too many dialogues, I got bored halfway reading as a third person in one's conversation.
Remember my hopes of someone abducting my slavemaster on Monday? *sinister laugh*
Something less evil happened (darn it); she got sick. Apparently her voice was croaking when she called my colleague. So my work's extended to Wednesday. I got so excited that she's not coming in on Monday, I completely ignored the left-overs of my work. And now i'm back to where I stopped. BUGGER; I should stop believing in miracles!! *rolls eyes*
Anyway, I had my first Starbucks in months.
Me: I'm avoiding caffeine, thats why I stopped going Starbucks or Coffee Beans. They're actually just some overcharged Nescafes you know. *while sipping Nescafe*
Jenny: I wonder what "avoiding" and "caffeine" means to you.
2008'S Resolutions (I TOLD YOU I WOULD COME UP WITH THESE THINGS).
1) Family (any decision making goes down to my family's approval and blessing)
2) My other half (anything to do with him)
3) Studies (I'm butt serious when it comes to my studies)
4) More me & friends quality time, anything to do with Friends!
5) Healthier, nicer, more genuine, and peaceful lifestyle
6) Avoid dramas and nonsensical-talented people at bull-shitting your life. AVOID.