Skip to main content

I'm so excited!

Everytime I'm in the car with mummy, we would never miss this conversation:

Me: *singing to the music* You can stay under my umbrel..
Mummy: *switches channel*
Me: ....I'm singing to it.
Mummy: *..found Lite FM* Wohoo, this is more my music.
Me: But it's old.
Mummy: Which part of me looks young to you?
Me: .....
Mummy: It's my car, it's my petrol, and i'm paying for lunch later. So enjoy my music!
Me: But, meh*, It's weirdlah. Somehow all the birds can sing and all the guys want to cross over the valley just to see the girl. *sigh*
Mummy: *trying hard not to laugh* Hey, it's my car okayy!

However, right now, I'm so obsessed with Lite FM. I couldn't get enough of Lite FM. I used to think they play really slow music, only for those who've been in this world long enough to know all the music, and of course *makes yawning gesture*. I've succumb to Lite FM for pure relaxation and old memories. Although I admit sometimes I absolutely have no clue who those artists are, their exaggaration in lyrics and simple tunes, are dreamy and very soothing. Mummy must be very happy to know that I finally understood that some people are willing to cross over the valley for someone they love...Anyway!

Sorry for the previous emo posts, here are livelier things for you to ogle see. Went to The Curve again with the usual suspects, and watched Enchanted again (eh, dont judge me! I was doing it for my friends :D) and hung out with these best friends of mine.

Oh Kerry, *imitating Giselle's Ah-ah-ah-ah* okay, it may look retarded here, but you get what I mean. Hehehehehe.

The only caption needed: The girl at the right end where you can only see her hair, is Denise!

Have I reminded you that it's the Year End Sale now?

My house here is one of the smallest house in PJ. So my cousin bought this (I think about) 30cm tall Christmas Tree (even elfs' christmas trees are bigger wei). So everytime I see big Christmas trees I get so excited! This one's pretty. But I personally love, white Christmas trees.

Okay, that pretty girl on the right (Sway) wants to take picture with the frozen fella there (Snowman), but the fella is in this small gate and he's actually about few meters away from us, so without anyone's help, she took the picture trying to fit the fella in between us, and *voila!* she did it superbly! *giggling* It was actually freaking hillarious.

The two sweetest girls in my life: Audreeyh and De!

Check out the lovely Christmas Tree!

Sorrylah, but the camera was with us most of the time, so.... yea!

OMG, I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
Kerry, this is actually a very good picture of you! *smiles widely and hopes not to be poke*

Omg, we actually stopped the lift to take this picture. Not for once or twice, but for almost 10minutes! ....and it's blurry for Goodness sake. *shakes head*

Mummy used to tell me not to get so excited about something before it even happens. "You could be very dissapointed with the outcome if you have so many expectations, or worse, that day just wouldn't come!" But this particular thing is so worth getting excited tooooo!

12 days to go for mummy and Jessy to come to KL! I'm so excited you have no idea. Was thinking of taking 2days leave, on the 21st and on the 24th- so that I'll have 6days off! I'm so freaking excited. The thing is, havent ask my Master about it. Darn, will do next week. Wish me luck in getting these two days off!

Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
The Soundaholic said…
urgh,

SPAM comments I hate those!

Good luck getting your two days off! ;)

weehoo! I've missed you dearly babe!
cresce net: thanks, but I have no idea what the heck you just said, and darn how the heck did you spam get in here?!

beth: I miss you too, and sweets, and you still using The Soundaholic?

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.