Skip to main content

Sway's Birthday!

I am never going back KL.

Obviously that's one really big fat in-denial lie. I must say life has been rather sweet lately. Especially since I step down from that plane to see my sister and mummy waving at me.

Sorry for delaying this post dear Sway. We went to Atrium that day to celebrate Sway's 19th birthday with no intention to get her drunk or even, tipsy. (Okay- Maybe I had that at the back of my mind)

I dont think she's ever gotten tipsy as well, right Sway? But OMG i tell you it was so hillarious when she was tipsy! If I could, I would relive that moment over and over and over again.
It's just really. so . funny.

Blurry Pic- Carol, Sway (Birthday Girl), Audrey, Me, Kerry and Caroline. Started already lah.. I am never sure whether Sway's drunk or it's just her sometimes :DPreetys.

Raya this year is not healthy. I've been feeding myself with tons of (DAMN-YOU) good food. Someone should stop me and even worst, my brother. That boy can eat man! And I cannot believe I brought my notes all the way from KL to KK to finish my assignment. Kejam betul.

Oh, I've made my glasses. I dont know whether I'll be the kinky teacher, the hot secretary or just the ...nerd-nerd. Wont be depending on it too much. Cannot, cannot, cannot.

I just realized when-ever my brother talks about his "medic stuffs" as they say it, I get so intrigued and excited. I'm his number one "medical advices and stories" fan I tell you and I'll ask him tonnes of questions, and he's never pissed about it! Cun kan?

After all that, if he still can't figure it out, I'm going to slap him real hard it'll make him cry. Or maybe just not see him ever again. I dont know what's going to happen.

Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Omg!!
Specs Specs Specs!
Must see u with specs!!

YEAY! PICSSS!
Awwww, dammit, how come i can't remember some of the pics being taken?!?! You secretly took is it? like that one where i leaned on audrey...Hmm, but i look so preparedddd!! Almost...

I'll keep you posted on tips and stuff u'll need to know for exams k!

~cheers~
specs coming out tomorrow.

and, i did told you i was taking the pics. you were tooooo tipsy to remember i guess.

thanks for the tips babey!
Anonymous said…
No probbie with the tips gurlll, I'm glad i could help ya out *wink*

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.