Skip to main content

Mummy's Day!

..yes, mummy's birthday is two days after my birthday. Every year I self-proclaim- that I am my mum's best birthday gift ever. Mummy would always make this puking sounds and re-tell us the story where because of me she was stuck in the hospital with this reddish living thing (me! me! me!) which I assume, confirms to the statement that I AM without a doubt her best birthday gift ever. *grins*

As the mummy's girl I am, mummy always want to know what I'm doing for my birthday or I’d tell her what I’ve been up to. How I'd celebrate it far from home and without she wishing it to me directly any more and calling me the birthday girl on my day. I miss it!

She sent me an MMS of her cutting a cake today. And I got very emotional after that.

From the fact that I'm not there to celebrate with her to some random thoughts of complicated "them" in my life to my internship to calyn's gift for me (which is a pair of Bonita earrings btw), I got so emotional in the bus thinking where and what life has brought me.


The point is, I really miss my mummy!! ...and that really pretty cake of hers! Dang it!

Sunday Dinner. The very horny naughty birthday girl.
Calyn, the replica of my sis and her birthday is the same as mummy's! Scary Kerry, Audreyh! and Beh darling.
ps. this Italian restaurant has bendera Malaysia yo. Awesome.

Carol! The new couple who can't get their hands off each other.
It's something a corporate PR should play I must say! The girl who actually dedicated a post for me. Sway. LOVE YOU.


In conlusion,

a) never eat in that shop again. Like i've said, I wont say anything to defame anyone or restaurant in this case. (PEE-CALL-LAW MAWN-DOH) *whistling*
b) I will always be a mummy's girl, wherever I am. and whatever you say.
c) Let them come to you. Not you go to them.
d) Birthdays are like eating-marathon. People feed you non-stop man.
e) I should grow up and stop calling my mum, mummy. *makes sad face*

Thank you Sway for all the pics! :)


Love,
Jacqkie

Comments

Anonymous said…
HAhaha, HEY! You look GREAT in those pictures that i posted on my blog dedication wert. Hehehe *grins*
nooooooo.


But thanks, you're the sweetest!

and for the earrings. stop buying me expensive earrings you people! You dont have toooooo.

Love,
Jacqkie

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.