Skip to main content

I wont tell anyone

I want to blog about this one particular thing that's been bothering me but I feel restricted and frankly, I am scared.

The truth is, I am very much afraid of people seeing my vulnerability or worst actually understanding it. Especially when it comes to this matter. I hate it. I'd crawl back to my bed at 3AM in the morning, poke her- pour it to the one person that knows me inside and out without even listening or looking at me, my sister, instead of trusting this therapy- that I thought sometimes would work.

"I saw you blush lah Jacqkie."
"...Noooo. Urm, I don't know lah Ika."
"Body language don't lie okay. I think that fella is stupid for not being able to figure that out."
"...BUT. I was the one that made him not being able to figure it out."
"...whatever it is. Not until you'll regret it."

Interpersonal communication gives me more assurance and realistic companionship. I know you agree with me on this.

The thing is, whatever's happenening to me right now, feels good. Feels really really darn good. It's just I dont know how to spill it, from where through what perspective- how to, It's weird.

I wish I was one of those girls that knows what to say and when to say it, you know? Get that piece and damn it, enjoy it! Parade whatever they owned and never looked back.

*sigh*

whatever happens. happens.

Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

The Soundaholic said…
is it HIM?

I know how it feels not knowing how to express something, to people, to your blog. ;) And talking to your sister is always the best therapy, cause who knows you better right?

and about that guy i was talking about................

he happens to be a very close friend. that's the problem.

its some kind of rule you dont fall for you guy best friend y'know? sigh...
Anonymous said…
Gosh, the last part reminds me abit of my blog post you just commented. "whatever happens. happens" * i feel ya gurl *

But it's good to know you can always depend on your lil sis to help give some perspective since she knows you best inside and out.

I wonder who that person is though... But whatever you're feeling right now in which you say feels damnnn good, seems like a good thing! Right?

You'll know when to spill it. You definitely WILL know when's the right time.

IF you can't, we your friends can always help give that extra BOOST!

;)
beth: It's not him. I think. I'm not sure who we're talking about. haha. But i dont think it's him. This is unpredictable.

sway: please dont give me booze and make me spill the beans! I'll kill youuuu guys! :D
Anonymous said…
LOL, hmmm, not a bad IDEA! never thought of booze. kekeke, one bottle coming UP!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.