Skip to main content

too much play makes me, me!

Current Inspiration: burning sensation on my knees and my very shaky and sakit legs.

This post is actually dedicated to my other self, which is the good me. *giggles*

exam is tomorrow, and i was all up last night clubbing and boozing the night away with my cousins and friends. This is supposedly to make me feel guilty. Unfortunately, i dont feel anything.

Before you start looking for my mum's number to tell her how naughty i was two days before my finals she would most probably be saying "ahh clubbing lagi.. not before finals eyy, nanti ada apa-apa jadi?.... so how was your dinner girl?"

The last time i went out clubbing was about a-month ago. I know it's considered okay for a normal 19year old like me, but admittedly i'm very much of a party girl and i like partying a-lot. Last night was a last minute thingy so i decided to get myself wasted 2 nights before my finals.

now, here i am feeling very sober and very very sakit kaki. it could be a punishment for going out having a blast 2nights before my finals, but oh come on i've studied my ass off this week and the past few months and was being such a 'nice girl' in college, i deserve to break the rules when i feel like i should to right? right? ...right? ...right? right?

my feet hurts real bad now. there's this burning feeling on both of my knees and my thighs are very unhappy too. and yes it is because of too much dancing and the biggest contribution for this punishment was the super high high-heels. You boys out there better start appreciating our high heels man!

"I have a bit of of shoe fetish. Men don't really notice women's shoes, but women wear them for each other. " - Jennifer Aniston

I never thought i would ever quote Jennifer Aniston, but i find it very true. If boys would have start appreciating what we put on our feet, it is very likely that they're not so straight as we think they are. So yes, i do think girls wear high-heels for girls.

Okay-okay stop crapping. Gettting back to the main point here. I heart so so so much clubbing and partying that i tend to break all the super-nice-perky jacqkie rules. EXCEPT! i did not gave away my phone number to the 3 guys last night. INCLUDING this one super hot italian guy. *drools* Stephie if you're reading he reminded me of you! and guess what he had long wavy hair just like you like! according to my friend, he likes me. and i think i know that too, because he was smiling at me all the time freakily, and he's a bussinessman, and he's actually leaving for China today and he's here to meet up with the clients.

X: What's your name?
Me: oh, Jacqkie. Whats yours?
X: AHNN-TOH-NIH
Me: *gulp* you mean Anthony?
AHN-TOO-NIH: yeah.
Me: *thinking- the way you say your name is ahhhh* COOL!
Anthony: Can i have your phone number? *opening his handphone- and GOSH HIS WALLPAPER WERE TWO KIDS POSING!!!!*
Me: *remembering jack the stalker and freaked out at those probably 'his babies photo'* erm i'm so sorry. I dont really give numbers to people i dont know. You cool with that?
Anthony: yeah sure.

I have learned my lesson that it is okay to go clubbing right after church and two nights before finals. As long as you dont join in the ONE-NIGHT-STANDS spree. It is likely you enjoy yourself more because of the excitement and guilt of having your finals few days later. Hm, am i talking English here..

No worries, i left home at 12am anyway and only slept at 6am. This is the time i USUALLY was already knocked down on bed, so no "time-wasting/stealing" is involved. I do think i have enough sleep and immediately after i woke up (from my 9glasses of whatever i just drank, it's free anyway) finally i was shakened with a bit of guilt. So i swarm myself through all the notes and books and finally getting in touch with the reality.

Oh yeah, I have my own Paris Hilton yoo! I will not be like her but partying with her is freaking awesome. I finally understand why Britney partied with Paris Hilton after the awful divorce.

errr, forget what i just said. weeee! counting the days to holidays-5days!


Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

The Soundaholic said…
oh my god... YEAh! FOR Jacqkie!

and hey i think its damn cool of you to npt give that guy your phone number..if it were me i wouldve succumbed to the dark temptations!Always wanted an italian boyfriend..oooh the accent just melts you!

haha..

And GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FINALS!!!

and then welcome holiday! woohoo!

(then you can party summore!)

mwah!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.