Skip to main content

KK in 2days!

I don’t know if this is a good thing or not, but maybe, just maybe I have lost my "mojo". Last Thursday night, I had a couple of sips of Long Island. Well, as you know me, it wasn’t really “a couple of sips” of course, BUT after 30 minutes or so I was already feeling a wee bit tipsy. I used to be able to drink a lot, (un)fortunately not anymore. Before that, my brother forced me to eat banyak-banyak, so that I won’t get drunk easily. I stuffed tons of chicken and taugeh into my mouth before going off to Sunway, somehow i still got drunk easily that night. *grrrr*

Honestly, i DO feel good about it, because i dont have to dunk into the drinks, if i dont feel anything right. The faster i realize i should stop, the less i drink kan? *makes a thinking face*

ANYWAY! Here are the captured moments:
Where can you get a pic of me like this? ONLY HERE peeps. only here..

My Lovelies! ...and a curious guy?

i love them ae-LOT. they are one realllllyyyyyy awesome couple.

I want all threeeee of them! *evil laugh*

wait a minute, Does this explain why i've gotten tipsy so early? hmmm.

Do not try this at home (obviously). and alone!

..All of the sudden TERsemangat. Heh. Songs were awesome. Had to move. hihi.

after HOURS of hardcore non-stop dancing. *grins*


Bunch of thanks to Beh darling for sending me home that night! if not, I had to spend the night at Carol’s and had to wake up by 8am to take the ktm and lrt, to reach my place by 10am. And thennnn, get ready to meet up with bell somemore. *phew- LOVE YOU BEH!*

After constantly missing Bell for almost 6 months now, finally we met up. She's studying in Ampang, but somehow we never manage to spend-time together until last Friday. So kesian kan? While our other Diva at home rotting away during her 2weeks holidays in KK, me and this other diva were having tons of guiltless fun in KL. *giggles*

Oh yeah. Bell was so cool, when the Fuyoh MC asked her to join in the Fuyoh thingy, she was like ; "yeah-sure". And she even brought up her drink on stage. Selamba you know.

Ohyea. She won first place. hahahaha. She burst out laughing at herself when she won! Despite the stares and laughters, strangely, I'm so proud of her too!

The payung she won was freaking HUGE..... Dont believe me?

I wish i'd win it, I actually thought my whole family can fit in. Senang right?



We even decided to give the diva Ingrid a call;

ME: *controlling my voice* Hello, kami dari Jabatan Pembangunan Sosial, kami selalu mendapat aduan mengenai rumah awak.
Ingrid: DOIIIIII. I so know kaula. Duh.
ME: *tahan ketawa* Tapi Cik, kami selalu mendapat aduan bahawa rumah awak selalu bergoncang. hahahahhahahha.
Ingrid: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. P&K!MA!!!!! ahahahahaha. Balik KK CEPAT!

Darn, I miss her. I am very close with these two girls. Just so you know, they are my neighbors since i was a baby. I love them so much. We're so different, we fit perfectly together- like a jigsaw, you know.


and hey, see the Gin & Jacqie brand! I have always thought that my name was unique because of the q and k together, most of the time Jacqkies are spelled like Jacky, Jackie or Jacqy. Until, i saw this brand! arghhh. jealous tooo! grrr. but still, am the only Jacqkie. I've never met anyone who has the exact similar Jacqkie as me. yeah!

in a serious note; To those who are 21years old and above, and are eligible to vote, please register or re-register yourself for the general election. I know this is funny coming from me, but please do your part kay?

Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.