Skip to main content

ho ho holidays.

I smell the holidays spirit. No, no. I dont smell it. It's actually here! Weee! am very very very excited! I've been waiting for this since the last holiday. *grins*

well anyway, i just got back from -somewhere- and i seriously had switched on my shopping mode. because before the holidays, i've been very modest when it comes to shopping. i said modest ah, not extremely humble. hehe. if you dont trust me, which i assume you dont right now, try asking my cousin! she'll be making the "so pelukila you" face when she suggest me on buying some stuffs.

e.g

C: nah, nih jacqkie. cantik bah. belila.
J: tidala. sia malas mau guna duit.
C: *making the infamous you're so luki face*
J: i'm serious!

Okay. I took some money already, and i listed few things-to-buy almost immediately. in my head really. And i bought them!! *woooo weee hoooo.. we hooo*

a) I bought earphones. Guess what? I've been using my Sony earphones or should i say earphone without the s, because mine right now, i can only hear the music on my right ear. as i refuse to admit defeat to other lrt and komuter users, i continued using the earphones despite the visible kecacatan. both earphones pula tu! hahahahaha. I feel stooopid pretending my earphone works when unfortunately, it doesnt. dont tell anyone ah?

b) Nose ring. i lost mine the other day. according to my housemate jenny; this is jacqkie's common case. and she personally thinks i bought almost a thousand of nose rings. I managed to save 2-3 of them, but a a girl can never have enough accessories! hm...

c) Contact Lenses. I tried a couple just now. Misty Grey, Hippie Chestnut, Warm Hazel and something brown. According to my cousin i look like a blind superpower woman with the Misty Grey lenses. Strangely, i think so too. I decided to buy Hippie Chestnut. Will show you the pic once i have it! oh yeah, i did eye checking too. And apparently, i do have eye problems- already! *jeng jeng jeng*. but the machine wasnt so accurate so she asked me to go to another place instead, for confirmation.

d) Skirt! not just any skirt tho. skirt for clubbing, partying or even dresses. *do not picture me in slutty tight mini skirts and dresses, it's for your own good- because i dont LIKE them tooo!*. i tried looking for one just now, but found none i fall for. Will go to Jalan Telawi 2 Bangsar this monday with a couple of my friends. wish me luck!

e) Temporary tattoo. Joked with mum once whether i can get a permanent tattoo and she had the scariest face-response ever. So i decided to have a paint-brush tattoo instead! *well i dont have any choice anyway* hehe. yeas, will most probably do today or tomorrow and show you it to you guys once i have it. I havent got it though. will will..

f) handphone. yes a new one. i'm waiting for some money from somewhere and i will buy the handphone with that money. asked mum, and she said okay. my mum pity me sometimes because me and my sis dont really spend alot when it comes to this 'personal wants' things. my bro was the obvious metro and shopper among us. so yea, she told me it's okay to buy myself a new phone. but not sure. because i do feel guilty buying a new phone when in fact my mum's phone was the mute one. will ask mum to buy new phone for herself first then..maybe for me.

Just so you know, i'm more into writing when it comes to blogging. until, my brother gave me his lumix cam (Which i have no idea how it works, i simply click), i realized that there are so many moments worth the shot. you get what i mean? i've been clicking away with it and i just realized the pics are considered history after the moment's gone. got it?

Sorry again if i post too many things on my blog. I dont restrain myself from blogging because i personally think blogging is all about the recorded actual thoughts and events of the author- that you never seem to get when you see her in reality. *Smiles!*

will be clubbing tonite. ngeh. mother's day tomorrow- panic!!!! what are you going to do?

Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

The Soundaholic said…
hehe. looks like someone's planning a major shopping spree! well go you!

hey you last two paragraph got me into thinking a lot.

will quote you. ;)
DeGiRL said…
haha! u go girl!! we'll see what we can do bout the skirt tmr. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.