Skip to main content

i need a break!

after killing my eyes spending millions of hours infront of the computer screen working on my assignment in the college lab, i decided to leave home around 6 to take the bus to go to Carol's place. i slept over at her house yesterday only because my mum asked me too.

She cooked for me and egie her housemate, and yeah i'm lovin it girl! thanks so much for cooking the beef thingy, darn i terAte my own chicken yang i cooked hangus. but anyway, loved it.

After the dinner, carol and i decided to go the shops downstairs to buy icecreams. I had been dreaming of eating Paddle Pop icecream for the past few weeks, finally i ate it yesterday! SO SEDAP! i love Paddle pop so mucccchh!! I ate a Paddle Pop look-alike 2weeks ago and it was nasty. i dont remember what it was, Magilika? Magical? not sure,something like that- but it didnt feed my want for Paddle pop at all. not even abit. :( I forced carol to buy Strepsils too as she had sore throat, and ironically she bought Strepsils and Cornetto's icecream.

we made friends with this one really supper freaking hot guy though he's one year younger than me, and he looks so innocent. i guess it's only because he's a newbie in college, and according to the Nigerian guy we made friends with, he needs to "socialize" to open his eyes. I told him not to spoil him or change him to a bad boy or something, and i sure hope he wont do anything to that cute little young innocent guy, if not, i'll kick his a$$! *awwwwww-visualizing the cute guy*

Snap back to reality!

A couple of weeks ago, few days before masscollympics(scroll down to see), we went to the park to do masscleaning of the whole place. Under the sun, hot, what d'you expect? I had to use my sunglasses, and *tadaaaa*
I LOST IT!

I dont know how the heck i lost it, dont know where i put it, and it's actually a replacement for a sunglasses my mum bought for me. she doesnt know i broke it(grr-die die die), and when i bought the previous one to replace it, it got lost pulak!

herm, what did i ever do to deserve this?
oredilar it's expensive it's really nice somemore!

anywayyyyyy-It's been a really stressfull month i must say, so i decided to reward myself. I bought a new sunglasses to replace it(again)! though i wish it was one of those Guess' or CK's big glasses that covers up all your eyes (COVERAGE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME!...and style tooo of course), that i get to buy, however, i bought a pair from Vincci instead. It costed only RM19.90, thank God, i'm on a tight budget now! and it has the best coverage and it looks really nice.. ON ME! :)

NO! it's not aviators! it's a big frame glasses- with steel frames.

I refuse to buy aviators!


Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

Anonymous said…
YES! paddle pop is the ultimate ice-cream!
The Soundaholic said…
ditto that! yes! paddle pop is soo good *drools

and hey i wanna see that cute guy too! not fair! talk about FREAKY huh????

hehehhe...get what I mean?
-bba- said…
Kie, you know why you lost the sunglasses ka? Cos I think kan, ketulahan bah that, you didn't tell mummy you broke the first sunglasses! hahahahahaha.... hope this one tidak hilang...and friggin hot la the sunnies!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.