Skip to main content

ignorance not bliss-it kills the other!

When I entered the cab, i couldn't stop thinking what did i ever do wrong to him. I couldn't stop feeling guilty and awful. Seriously, it irritated and annoyed me alot.

**I went out yesterday with a bunch of friends and this guy that liked me completely ignored me. He didn't even looked at me, not even a glance not even a simple hi. At first i couldn't care less, but after a couple of minutes the ignorance was getting too much and i seriously thought i was invisible to him.

I'll give you the description of the situation, -he talks to the girl sitting infront of me, jokes with the guy sitting on my right, kids with the guy on my left. he was sharing jokes with everyone in the table, when he looked at me he had this "hmmph" smile. How would you feel?

I never mentioned anything about him to any of my friends except for Carol, but even that, Carol never even met him and never even spoke to him. I've never said any bad things about him, i never said bad things about anyone, except for Paris Hilton and mostly celebrities la. most of the time i would just laugh at people's mean jokes. don believe me? ask my mum, or my sister or my close friends.

Let's be honest here, when a guy likes a girl but ignored her completely in a groupie making her feel invisible, would the girl feel great? on top of the world?

lemme guess-no right? I didn't understand what the heck did i ever do wrong to him, and even if i ever did anything, it would be best if he tell it to my face or even a simple msg would be good enough. i would say ouch..and move on and 'oh ok' kinda thing. it's a slap in the face but at least i feel it now then not knowing about it.

I thought i was thinking too much about this silly little thing but when my friend told me that she noticed it too i was like "exactly!". She was surprised herself by the cold-shoulder thingy the guy was giving me. She was so sure that the whole not-looking-at-me thing was just some shy feeling and that he didn't even dare to look at me or even strike conversations with me because he was too shy.

It's ridiculous. Even if it's true, i feel like i'm in primary school now, but back then, even boys that liked you wont ignore you, they'll most probably pull your skirt or hair, or push you, annoy you with their stunts or jokes or maybe even tease you for no apparent reason. at least kena layan doh.

Whatever it was, the cold shoulder, the ignorance (oh dont we all hate ignorance) confused me. I wanted to ask him personally, but can you imagine if his reaction would be, "nola, you're thinking too much!". Dear gosh, i swear i will never come out from my house again. Nah, just kidding, thats only going to happen if there's a state of emergency. so anyway, yeah. You get what i mean right?

To everyone out there, if you ever like someone or maybe even hate them so bloody much, i suppose this IS the case, ignoring is just pure childish. If you're in a relationship and merajuk those kinda stuff, i would probably understand, it's your business to do that, but honestly ignoring people a.k.a me, in this matter, sucks the confidence out of me for a day man.

i admit i'm irritated and he wins successfully in irritating me.

but to heck with that coz i'm going out tonite! hehe.



Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmm.....

Just goes to prove that Women are TOTALLY from Venus and Guys are FOR SURE from Mars,or was it Women from Saturn and Guys from Mercury?Maybe both come from totally different Universes!
Im a guy and i guess i might help you remedy this situation out for you.
There can be only 2 reasons why he is ignoring you,try and pick one that suits you best laa.


A)He totally likes you!(Or does he?)
Ahh...the most classical and old school'ed trick guys do when they like someone.
Weird?
That is because you have the "Y" chromosome while we end up with only the "X" chromosome.
You see,guys get ultimately shy with the opposite sex especially when they are attracted to them.
They have and tendency of hidding thier feelings inside in front of the opposite gender.
So probally your guy isn't just too comfortable or at ease talking to you when you have an entire mob around.
Try reverse that situation and end up only being with him alone.You'll see the results....

B) He hates/dislikes/doesnt enjoy your company at all.
Need i to explaine further?

Well,whatever the result maybe dont fret yourself too much.Relax and let the ball come to your side of the court.Love is a two way kinda relationship much like playing tennis ; you have to give and receive in order to make it work.When things don't come your way,just relax....

Cheers!
Noel
"Insane?Why Thank You!"
oh MY GOSH! thanks for the absolutely encouraging comment. I owe you one! ;)
-bba- said…
Kie, still remember my Enforcement Manager once told me, "If you bother, means you care...then, don't bother! "

*sigh* a great philosopher!
Anonymous said…
i experienced this with my bf dulu kie...when he felt that he had no chance with me, but i still wana play the friendly flirty game juga, he finally got bored and whenever my closest colleague mentioned my name to him, he just made the 'what-the-hell-i-care,she-doesnt-want-me-either' face... then i got affected so much with the situation, so that means i really CARE bout him! the rest u know la...
Oh ya, maz you know about him too right. one word, whatever.

herm, why do i care? *slaps face*

Jacqkie

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.