Skip to main content

cracked

my heart hurts more than my feet and body combined together. After today, i swore to myself i would never hurt anyone the way i saw people got hurt. never.

**Today was Mass Collympics. It was extremely tiring. I was running my ass of here and there during the event. The sun burned my skin. I had to stand nearby the Paintball field all the time, and be aware of the teams that were playing and were going to play. TIRED.

I felt like i lifted a cow from a building to another building. i know the description is random but thats how tired i feel though i never lifted no cows. the heat was deargosh- HELLish.

How could people do that to other people?

**I wish i could blurt out everything. but i couldnt. I pity those who were seriously affected by it. I seriously pity them. I understand how they feel. I know what goes through their mind. I know what they hoped for. I know what they want to change. I just know. I feel their pain.

I am forgettable. I realized that just recently. I'll walk pass by you and if i dont look like a model or benefits you- you would ignore me completely. I would carry a house on my shoulder but you would see me just as another pest on the wall of the house. I am extremely quiet and very attentive, i would work discreetly and never stopped trying. I would still continue on walking eventhough i'm limping. ask me to run 1000miles to help people in need, i would. a simple pat on the back would make me smile forever.

*takes deep breath*

I wish i could help my friend. but i dont think by anyways. they should help themselves by brushing it off. All they need is encouragement to walk straight again. it's not a slap on the face, just misunderstanding that is very immature.

My body hurts badly, that must mean i did a great job right. I didnt have enough sleep. Worked really hard, and glad MassCOOL 07 is over :)


p/s: *Pics of MassCOOL 07- (ngeehehee thats what i call it now) will be uploaded once i got it*

Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

The Soundaholic said…
heyy you.

*inhales deeply*

we're being mistreated thats what it is!

*big bear hug*

i wish they'd just leave us be...

we need major cooling time lah babe.

sigh,

lots of love XOXOXO,
beth.

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.