Skip to main content

give him back!


i meet up with abang today. yeay!! i miss him sooo soooo soooo much! as soon as i saw him i had this huge smile on my face and i know he could tell i miss him. i miss him asking me to do things for him, i miss him listening to whatever rubbish i said, i miss him calling me 'budu' at times, i miss his crazy jokes, i miss his weird long winded explanation, i miss listening to his stories, i miss talking to him about ika and mummy, i miss asking him things about medicine and 'doctory' stuffs, basically i miss him!


i always wonder sometimes why he's been so busy nowadays even when he's only a medic student. i envy everyone around him in Seremban who gets to spend time with him everyday, i envy them so much!


i get worried at times thinking he's so busy even he's only a student now, what's going to happen when he starts working already? when he has become a doctor? who's on call 24hours a day?

in a government's hospital? and then gets married? and with children?


NOOO.


i want my brother back!! i want my brother back!! stop stealing them you bloody future and career! I WANT HIM BACK! i dont want him to get old and has his own life! NO!


dont give me that look, i know i'm selfish people, but i guess i promise you i wont show it. i promise to be there for him no matter what happens and love him as much as i do now even when he's married or very busy with his career. i promise you i wont hurt him by saying i want him all to ourself(my family) and not sharing him with anyone. and i promise you to understand his career and keep this irrational childish feeling to myself and my sister. *makes sad face*
My sister and I cant never never never ever get enough of him.

i decided that I REALLY HATE GROWING UP!




Loves my brother,
Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.