Skip to main content

MALU!

My cousin: Hey, nice to meet you. Just want to say hi and ask you, do you go to *** for weekend masses? do you mind if you add my cousin in friendster too?
MR.A: hye there. sure. but why doesn't she add me herself? *and more blahs of course*

Okay, this conversation was not in my knowing. i was so shocked when my cousin woke me up at 2.AM just to show the message this guy replied her. DEAR LORD! the embarassment!!!!!

I used to have a huge crush on him. okay maybe still do.. but only tiny crush now. seriously!

this guy is no ordindary okay? he used to go to the same masses with me in this church and went for the Sunday Mass nowadays instead. Yeah, first time i saw him, i hought he was cute and all that... but when i saw him in a TV show, i was flipped, shocked and went jawdropped!

there goes my chance to actually talk to him. BUT my cousin here, msged him PERSONALLY and said i fancy him alot and would wish to talk to him and everything.

ALAMAK, malunyerrrrrrr..

So i was thinking of not EVER going to the church again and i bet you if we stumbled upon him, my cousins would go up to him and introduce me to him.

That's the last thing i would ever want to happen. *slapping my forehead*
This is by far the most embarassing thing anyone has ever done unto me!


I wont go to that Church again! I wont check my friendster again! NEVER!!!!!!


nah, i'm just kidding. I'll shake it off. or wont go out from my house ever again.


Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Heart of Borneo - The lost world of Bario

A few months ago, I wanted to set out on a rugged Borneo trip which would encompass the east coast of Sabah - from Tawau, Lahad Datu to Sarawak's Bario. This came with a graphic plan of having to camp in the forest and sleep in the bus for a 12 hours treacherous ride. Initially my goal was very simple.  To do a Borneo trip.