Skip to main content
I went to KLCC yesterday and thought that it would just be another boring day- there waiting almost an hour for my cousins. Until..


Me: *talking-talking-talking*
Cousin 1: *talking-talking-talking*

A security guard came to us..

SG1: erm adik-adik, boleh tak dok bagus-bagus? tak senonoh la, kedue, kawan i kirim salam. *smiling pevertly*

Me & cousin 1: *blur* oh okay.

Ps, we didn't spread our legs nor anything. i just menyandar man!

few minutes later..

The SG1 came again...

SG1: kawan i tak puas hati la.. die nak u guys tengok die juga. ah tu die.. kat atas sana.
so we looked up and just smile at him and said dah. and get back to our conversation.

minutes later another security guard came to us.

SG2: dik, boleh tak bagi fon number korang? die nak.

We looked at him and said no. of course not.

SG2: alar, dia ok tu. nak bekawan je.

We compromise with him and told the SG2 that instead of us giving our phone numbers, he give his to us, and say we'd call. BUT, of course we wont.

after a few minutes me and my cousin decided to walk away from the place as ALL the security guards were looking and smiling at us, it made us so uncomfortable.

We went to the toilet, and another security guard came chasing us then gave 2 phone numbers. I said yeah makasih just to please him and drop it in a trash bin nearby.

i thought we were over with that stupid thing when the GUARD who liked us so much himself came chasing us. It was so spooky. i was looking at stuffs in Guardian ( what a coincidence) when he came up to me and tried to strike a conversation with me.

the Guard: Shopping? while standing VERY near to me.
i was shocked, looked at him and walked away. i din even say anything. NO MAN SHOULD EVER DO THAT!

anyway, before that, another man (foreigner) came up to us. sitting very close to me with his head forwarded to me.

Foreigner 1: Are u busy?
Me: no?
Foreigner: NOW, you are busy.
Me: hah?
Foreigner: I would like to invite you.
Me: Where?
Foreigner: Want to come to my hotel?
i burst out laughing saying NO.
He got up and pretended he picked up a phone call. Boy, it wasnt even ringing.


the security guard thing i couldnt care less. The hotel guy? that's awful to the max. do i look like those who gives services??? EEEEEWWWW. imma smack that guy if i ever saw him again. okay, maybe not. i'm such a loser to do that.



Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

Anonymous said…
desperate eew.
Anonymous said…
weirdnya org2 desparado d kl ni...

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Heart of Borneo - The lost world of Bario

A few months ago, I wanted to set out on a rugged Borneo trip which would encompass the east coast of Sabah - from Tawau, Lahad Datu to Sarawak's Bario. This came with a graphic plan of having to camp in the forest and sleep in the bus for a 12 hours treacherous ride. Initially my goal was very simple.  To do a Borneo trip.