Skip to main content

i HAVE a SAD face?

3/5 of my friends would say i have a sad face. And i don't really know how they define sad in this case.

Well, okay, i admit, i'm not much of a talker nowadays and you wouldn't actually see glow in my eyes when i talk to you. I just don't have that in me. For some reason, they would conclude it as me having problems.


Funny how i thought i would easily fall into depression, because i have so many things suppresed inside and being so optimistic about everything or every problem i came across with, i guess it does show in my face without me knowing it.

I'm not saying i'm in a depression now, it's just there are so many things i need to figure out, adjust and adapt to now. SO bloody MANY of them. I am still an optimist dont get me wrong and i guess i'll always be.

**When i'm with you, i would probably be gone space out or have nothing much to say, that doesn't mean i'm sad.
When you're talking and i kept looking at you but not so sure what to answer, that doesn't mean i'm blur, i'm just thinking of something else that bothers me that time.
When you ask me something, and i answered something else that doesn't mean i have so many things in my mind, it just means i'm not relax YET.

Kill me if you must but sometimes i wish i was a 'Paris Hilton' and the world is under my feet and all I need to do is LIVE; where money making is pointless, shopping is a hobby, singing ignorantly brings benefit, poses for fun, and showing aBIT of your skin gets you more fans.

But i'm no 'Paris Hilton'. and i guess this 'SAD' face is stucked with me forever even though i feel like i'm the greatest woman alive to be able to ovecome all the trials and temptations and still breathing somehow the relief still DOESNT SHOW in my face!!! WHY?


i guess i'm too laid back and careless and ignorant about other people's perception of me or what i'm thinking and most importantly i DO HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS that i'm denying it to myself, that i forgot to bring smiles in my face and pretend i'm enjoying the moment when all i have in mind is thoughts, thoughts and more thoughts!

I DONT HAVE A SAD LIFE when you see my sad face, my life is just filled with interesting twist and turns with spices in it, and i'm glad i took this road but somehow my hormones unconsciously shows it in my face instead of anywhere else.


haha....say what?


Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

vvens said…
i dont think you have a sad face?
at least better than mine, i look like hantu when i dont smile. hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Heart of Borneo - The lost world of Bario

A few months ago, I wanted to set out on a rugged Borneo trip which would encompass the east coast of Sabah - from Tawau, Lahad Datu to Sarawak's Bario. This came with a graphic plan of having to camp in the forest and sleep in the bus for a 12 hours treacherous ride. Initially my goal was very simple.  To do a Borneo trip.