Skip to main content
i felt like dropping my body on the bed the moment i stepped into my room. I was SO exhausted (until now)that i feel i could sleep for days! my feet is killing me, my head hurts, i'm hungry and my eyes blurring out i dont know why.

it must be because of this very tiring day. College can be so annoying sometimes.

I had to wake up at 6.15 in the morning (well, kinda early jugala kan), took my bath and left home at 6.50 around there to walk to the nearest lrt station. Okay, i was okay with the people in lrt. nothing much going on..

but the komuter??? man, i wish i could kick that very pervert guy's ass sitting next to me. he was looking at my cleavage and moved his body towards me! eeew!! i was so irritated that i made a disgusted face and a very annoyed body language.

But as usual, we all know perverts dont care if we make faces! so making him annoyed or hurt was a total waste of time and energy!! *7^(!

Felt tipsy all the time when i was in classes, must be because of i woke up early and it was not a usual thing during the holidays and i've got headache too. Herm... move on move on.


as soon as i finished class, i waited with Karen infront of college for the private bus.
since the driver does not know where's my place, i had to be almost the last person to be sent home. I didnt even know where were we until he stopped at one place nearby which looks familiar. he said he can only stopped there and asked me to walk back home.

i had to say yes to him because well, it wasnt really that far from my place anyway. i had to go to the nearest supermarket to buy raw food to cook tonight for dinner which means i had to walk around with my bag and the plastic bag. and i had to walk SOME more to go back home. damn. it's as if my whole energy is finished just for walking today.

reached home around 6pm. my heart tells me to just let my precious body be rested on that lovely bed of mine, but my head says no, take bath and cook and eat and then.. sleep.


...well, here i am wide awake.




Love + VERY VERY TIRED on the first day of college,
jacqkie.

Comments

-bba- said…
siapa suruh pakai baju yang nampak cleavage. Don't be in the statistics. Most bad things happen because of the "unintention" invitations from us anyways. So, PREVENT it!

Palis palis...
Anonymous said…
it wasnt really a cleavage. it was just a v neck. eew, hate them!

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.