Skip to main content

chasing is NOT good

so i dont talk about boys or my Luck with boys with anyone. Only my sister would know everything from what i like, what i dont, what i hate and what i want in boys. i guess she's the only that knows me best when it comes to Me in dealing with boys until this post. Now u know.

First things first i really like it when guys would chase after me and shower me with all his attention and care. I love it and i bet everyone does. But when i'm bored with it and discovered things about him that i dont like, i would slowly be cold towards him. In a way, i admit i am mean. screw being single forever (just KIDDING!), if boys finally know the real me, at least i have the guts to admit it. only the ones who liked me for me would still be there for me.

..i am mean. But only to boys who wants me. Isn't that weirdly true? I've had my heart broken so many times, that now, when i look for boys it would be the one i really2 know inside and out, you kno? i have wasted so much time, energy and money for my previous boyfriends who turnd out to be assholes eventually. okay wait, maybe it's me?


whatever it is, i have discovered the reasons why i do this; being mean to boys who like me:

a) i am only trying to find the One ( boyfriend of course not more than that).
b) it's better to be mean,it would be over fast and less painful.
c) it's always right for a girl to do that. Boys wander for other girls easily. Am i right? or am i right?
d) less time and energy consuming.

so i generalize and stereotype u boys out there, it's just most of you are the same, dont you agree? i have so many sexist female friends that i'm scared i would turn into one. but i am not. and i am sure i wont. i think.

if you dont agree with me, then why aren't you with the guy who really likes you last time but unfortunately he is not as rich and as handsome as the guy you're with now? or why aren't you with the girl that chases u up and down instead you're with an annoying pretty girl?

because we do REALITY check. it's an awful fact but it is true.

keep in mind however, never to chase for girls if you dont want to get your heart broken and gets awkward around each other later. Let us like you first. and then we'll see.


STOP CHASING and PLAY CHASING. it's two different thing.



Love,
Jacqkie.

Comments

Yuenny said…
omg, you're 100% right!
Anonymous said…
i bet all of us feels this way.. ;)
vvens said…
"if you dont agree with me, then why aren't you with the guy who really likes you last time but unfortunately he is not as rich and as handsome as the guy you're with now?"


hahahahaha.. this is so.... omg. so real. and i agree with it.

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Heart of Borneo - The lost world of Bario

A few months ago, I wanted to set out on a rugged Borneo trip which would encompass the east coast of Sabah - from Tawau, Lahad Datu to Sarawak's Bario. This came with a graphic plan of having to camp in the forest and sleep in the bus for a 12 hours treacherous ride. Initially my goal was very simple.  To do a Borneo trip.