Skip to main content
after a whole lot of partying and clubbing last holiday and wasting time and chilling out and wasting money and more and more.. finally it's back to reality. i hate it when we have to go back to school for assignments and more assignments awaiting for us.

well, i guess none of u know that i just moved in with my cousins in Section 14 PJ. yeap, no longer staying in Redzuan Condo( the ONLY 5minutes drive to college). i chose to stay here instead of staying in Redzuan Condo because well, i have to go here every weekend too thus uses lots of money for transportation, plus it's more of a home to me here then anywhere else. all my cousins are staying here! ok, after decided to stay here, i have one major problem. i dont really have any Good Transportation to go to college. darn.

I tried asking for the Bus Service to Taylor's college, however, their pickup point is like a 20minutes walk from my place and they expect me to be there by 6.55 am. should i walk alone that early in the morning? plus the busfare is like RM160 per month regardless of how many times u take the bus in a week. Oh dear.

so i will try to do a trial run this coming week. i wont take any bus nor taxi but lrt and komuter.
This is really ridiculous and super hard but i pretty much dont have any choice. i have made my decision to stay here and i must be wise enough to figure out myself how to go to college.

So i will leave my house at 6.45/6.55 to the lrt station (asia Jaya) which is much more nearer than the Bus' Pickup point plus there'll be tons of people going my way which is the lrt station which means it's safer.. and then, i'll have to take the lrt to KL sentral and then from there to take the komuter to Setia Jaya (my college!). It's kinda like a transit in Sentral and i'm guessin it will take me an hour (thunder sounds) to reach college. i'm going to be so tired by the time i reach college huh.

Here's the calculation for using lrt and komuter.
ASIA JAYA > SENTRAL: RM2.00
SENTRAL > SETIA JAYA: RM1.30
+ RM3.30 times 2 (for back and forth from college)

Assuming i have classes every day: RM6.60 times 5 = RM33 times 4 week = RM132.

Okay, so it's few ringgits cheaper than the bus with a very stupid pick up point (they should have the service where they can pick u at house!) right? at least it's safer for me not to walk alone and plus, it's going to be jam anyway. haha.

i've made up my mind. LRT and Komuter it is. now what's left is, for me to pray to God that i'll be safe and wont be late for any classes. or pray so that all the classes starts at 12pm! hmm.. no?

then i'll stick with the first two. hehe.

Before you call me idiot and all the names in the world, i believe there's a blessing in disguise in this whole thing ( i sure hope i meet nice men in lrt) haha! jus kidding. till then, i will try my very best to reach college ON TIME and if that doesnt work i MUST take the cab. shet!




Love + and still the very optimistic,
Jacqkie.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hehe.... no nid 2 worry.. ur taking the train to and back home rite.. we could go back 2gether if we end the same time. i go back by train also. happy?
Anonymous said…
aww ur so sweet! i love u! thanks! but... am taking the taylor's private bus now. it's early in the morning that i have to take the train. grr! *grumbles*

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.

Heart of Borneo - The lost world of Bario

A few months ago, I wanted to set out on a rugged Borneo trip which would encompass the east coast of Sabah - from Tawau, Lahad Datu to Sarawak's Bario. This came with a graphic plan of having to camp in the forest and sleep in the bus for a 12 hours treacherous ride. Initially my goal was very simple.  To do a Borneo trip.