Skip to main content
if i could turn back time, i would go back to this afternoon. that very specific moment.

I made great friends with this one kid. I love her so much and so did she. everytime i meet her up she'll definitely have lots of things to tell me, she'll drag me everywhere and even advise me on some things in life. I must say, she's an intelligent, sweet and kind-hearted young girl.

I guess it has been a year or so since i last saw her.

I missed her so much, and knowing that she has family problems now wont make it any easier for us to meet up. I did cry once when i knew about her family problem, because it broke my heart to know that such young bright girl like her had to go through all that. I promised myself that if i ever would meet her up, i would hug her as hard as i can and talk to her like we always do.

** I was walking down the stairs, when i saw her sister was walking while talking to another girl. I stopped in front of everyone, and my eyes wandered around looking around them if my young friend was there,...and there she was walking with a smile on her face( she has a VERY beautiful smile, no kidding) while talking to her sis.

My heart tells me to run and grab her but my mind says, later.. she's spending time with her sis.

i decided to tegur her later after she's had her lunch as i saw her going towards a restaurant, and it was a stupid stupid decision i made.

after a couple of minutes, i went back to the restaurant, and went nuts when i saw she was no longer there. i forced myself to control from bursting into tears and decided to stay at one place, just in case we would come across each other again.

But, we didn't.

I waited for her for one hour, walking around, looking everywhere but still, there was no sign of her.. not even her sis and the other girl.

i couldn't help but blame myself for the waiting, and i didn't want to leave the spot as i'm afraid she might pass by there as soon as i leave, ..so many thoughts running through my mind...

eventually i left the place when my mum called me to meet her up and it's time to go home.
i was really dissapointed. i was still searching for her though on the way to meet up with my mum, i didn't wana give up. there's still chance for me to meet her again..

All i wanted was to know how she's doing, to see her smile again, to make her laugh again and if possible to get a hug from her.
It would mean the world to me.. unfortunately i only get few seconds glimpse of her.

I don't know if she'll still remember me when she has already grown up but my only hope is that she will still do remember me..and keep our friendship.


Hoping,
jacqkie.

Comments

Anonymous said…
u know sometimes we must always grab the chance when we have it.. cuz u'll never know when it'll be gone... but not to worry honey dearest if its fated u guys will meet again and i'm sure u guys will...muah don be sad love love ya...
Anonymous said…
;( i miss that lil girl so much! i know.. i guess lesson learned, i wont leave out any chance ever.

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.