Skip to main content
i hate it when i like someone!!!!

ergh. i know this thing always happen to us, again and again.
but somehow, everytime it happened to me, i just don't know how to handle it
and carry myself. again and again.

Okay, i admit i like a guy. i've only met him a couple of times now and i am not sure whether
i like like him or it's just a crush that will past by.

Here's the deal, everytime i like a guy i will tend to be very shy. And so shy i meant by not talking much with him or even looking at him straight in the eye. And yes i did this to that guy too. I was a bit guilty of not talking to him very much, but how am i suppose to handle this shy feeling? darn it!

He makes me smile and laugh when i see him. He is cute. and he's sweet as well.

Basically, everytime i see him i'll blush. But not on the outside, inside. hehehehehe.
i will think to myself, aww he's sweet and aww he's cute those kinda usual crap.
I am friendly. But if i like you and i refer u (here) a guy... i will not be as friendly as usual i am.
Thats the clue.

another sad case about me liking anyone is, when i like someone, i don't really tell people about him. even if they are my close friends, i will keep the secret and share it to them after i feel like i should to. And that should is not one or two days. weeks and sometimes even months. so basically, it is stuck in my head and my heart for as long as i can tahan it.

I wish i could be braver so that i could say hi and make that guy i like notice me more.
But.. i'm just not like that.
If i like u, I'll treat u less nicer. *sigh*

Love,
I LIKE U GUY-BUT I'M FREAKING SHY.
jacqueline.

Comments

Anonymous said…
arhhh...kie! lebih kurang ja kita ni, i lyk 1 guy SO much too! n ko kenal lgi 2,aaaarrrrhhhh...

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.