Skip to main content
Last Tuesday was awesome.
I met up with yen ling and nathalie my old punks from kk.
I just thought i would want to lepak with them, but hey, the extra time we got
allowed us to enter the Times Square's Cosmo Theme Park and actually played and have a blast!
wohoo! it was freaking awesome!

I managed to convince yen ling and nathalie of course that it's okay to ride those
crazy ass rides, and i mean by being flipped and tossed and turned around for 10minutes!
and yes, it was a 360 degree turn! wow, crazeee!

We firstly rode the dna mixer, wow, major mistake because we cannot even feel the earth after that ride!
we got turned upside down, tossed left to right and mixed SERIOUSLy! and it went on and on for minutes!
i tell you, those minutes felt like hourrss! *shivers*

Second, we took on the dizzy thingy which was yeah, contributes to alot of dizziness too.

Third, we rode the crazy ride (which i totally forgot the name of the ride) which i soooo remember how it turned us like!
It made me ecstatic listening to yen ling's shriek! yes, shriek!!!
Bear in my mind that my dear friend yen ling is a quiet girl. UNTIL we rode that ride.
Haha. *salutes myself, for making her scream like that*
it's rare okay?

Fourth, spinner yeah baby!
Interesting tale; yen ling was sitting with this one girl.
She had no idea that that ride would make them good friends. haha!
The ride got us spin so fast that the girl sitting next to yen ling was practically squished onto yen ling.
And they were both squished together, so close it was a funny sight for me and nathalie.
We sat two chairs behind them and imagine the joke we share while riding that spinner ride.
Our laughs were endless as it was hilariously so funny to look at yen ling and her "new" friend got so "close" together. LITERALLY! *giggling by myself thinking about it*

Fifth ride, the rollercoaster, or by the specific name, the super sonic coaster if i am not mistaken.
THE ride! the one that practically made me shiver and freaked out everytime i looked at it.
I could hear people screaming and shouting of excitement. And there i am in the line
waiting to ride it next. woooo.
As soon as i rode it, i could feel my head spinning like crazy and i even heard myself asking
"WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING????"
It was unbelievably awesome!
i didn't scream as much as i wanted to though, because i was already in my dizzy lane. *peeakkkaboo*

Well, we chose to ride the stupid and the lamest ride of all on that day "the family train ride" as our last ride.
It was so cute, but boy was it boring. No wonder alot of kids and families took that ride.
*yawn....*

Anyway, enuf of last tuesday. all i had to say is, it felt like my body was shaken and stirred up
the whole day.
I wasn't that much of a risk taker but i know a small part of me wanted to leashed out.
P/s: guys, i love themeparks. It's one of those things that i will go crazy for, if you put me in a themepark for a day.


Why? i get to shout and scream as much as i want! i get to get out from my comfort zone and be the risk taker which i am not really am usually. i get to be very exciting once in a while. some people wants to be mat rempit, some car racing,
some games, some smoking,

me? themeparks.
yeah, guys, i can be very lame. but it is the rush i get that made me love themeparks.
they make me go... yeahhhhhh babeyyy!


*clears throat*
kinda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.